Builder.

PandoritePandorite Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
So I love to build. Sadly I don't think I could ever afford enough realms to satisfy my cravings to create. So here's the deal. Currently I'm working on 3 realms not accepting more. My goal here is to put out some feelers for future work.

Building prices will vary depending on the conditions. I'm willing to use my own materials, Or yours, realm size is a factor. How involved you personally are in the work. Etc.

Tldr: add me in game and ask me to build for you! I'll be saving realms I build in my portal room. A personal treat the doorway costs nothing extra.

Edit: I should also mention a small requirement. I ask that a sign be left to show who made the realm.

Comments

• Wrong category you should have put it in trading section
  • Saw another building thread here and made a assumption
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmm looks interesting, do you maybe have pictures of buildings you already made?
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017
    If you add me in game I would be happy to show you around my current builds. I'm actually fairly new to cc. Old Minecraft player though. So the progress you'll see is what I've done in about my first two weeks
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Pandorite said:

If you add me in game I would be happy to show you around my current builds. I'm actually fairly new to cc. Old Minecraft player though. So the progress you'll see is what I've done in about my first two weeks

Oh great! Ill sure add you when i have the chance to get online :D