Realm Decay

Hello I found my realm decayed and I have no idea why it did so as this has never been an issue before. The realm itself was not locked, the only difference is many of the rooms are now locked. Could this cause it to decay? I am now sad because I lost my beloved spot by the ocean >_<.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well I ind that if I don't build in my realm, it decays.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2016
    The thing is I do build in my realm, in fact I spent two days remodeling the bottom floor with me finishing yesterday. The only time my realm has ever decayed on me was when I was gone for two months which duh that makes sense. =_= I just need to know if having locked rooms within the realm effect it because that is the only explanation I have.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Locked rooms don't affect your realm. Decay itself has been set to a shorter time, but decay whilst server restart is a normal thing. A lot of realms decay because of it.
  • Ah thank you Cortana <3 it probably was a server restart then. I am glad for a likely answer because I want to avoid whatever decayed my realm and if it was something like a restart then that is out of my control which I am fine with ^_^!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    And somehow my main realm with 50k builds got decayed when I just placed it >.>
    If it was before the restart, then it's normal. Has happened to me too. If after, then you can contact support about it, I guess.
    Cortana said:

If it was before the restart, then it's normal. Has happened to me too. If after, then you can contact support about it, I guess.

Nah I alreay figured out what happened :p it has nothing to do with server restart.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    All my realms have been decaying like crazy, I think it is because of all the sever restarts.
  • It would not be so annoying if it was not for loosing precious spots on the overworld. I been hoarding my little beachside spot for almost a year now. I have no room to complain though as this is the first time it has happened to be. I am glad I am not you Athena :(!

All my realms have been decaying like crazy, I think it is because of all the sever restarts.

My realms decay a lot as well x-x I know the feeling.