Suggestion About Scammers

gonna be fast : When a player scamms, and refuse to give back, he is banned . I think ; But when he agrees to give back, he got a scammer icon on his name . Also, when a player starts the game and go through the door that explains the game a bit, there is a message , stuck on the screen for 30 seconds (ith a countdown showing) talking about it to prevent from scams, and also this icon .

I'm just a bit scared that players with this icon could be insulted and rejected . So mods that are taking care of the scamm will decide about the icon , and when it will disapear and bring the scammer back to normal . If a player got this icon Twice, or three times, depending on what staff decides if they use this suggestion, banned forever.

Comments

• Too harsh... Besides what about fake scam reports? What if a scammer successfulyl frames an innocent player of scamming. Then an innocent player would be called a scammer by everyone they know. Plus what about alts and seperate devices? Scammers use seperate devices to use alts. I think warning them and banning them is good enough. They dont deserve hardcore and public shaming by others. Scam reports are good for now.(i other-exagerate things alot). But still a bit too harsh to do
  • Suggestions have been brought up in the past similar to this. The system is fine how it is now. I do not like the idea, because I am a helpful and very kind player, but if this was implemented, I'd only be known as a criminal to everyone, even though I'm not a scammer or anything of the sort. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time discussing a topic that shouldn't be talked about in-game. This would make most players quit, since A LOT of people have gotten banned over the years that still play who are good people. Perhaps over ridiculous things, but public shaming in any form in a children's game is a bad idea.
  • This game already offers so much to play safe,
    get 1 time scammed and learn from it!!!
    Thats it ;)
  • herooverlordherooverlord Member
    edited May 2017
    Besides what about fake scam reports? other players call people scammers so that they can have an item for example.. in forums gasmask is only 4000-6000c so i decided to sell my gasmask for 6000c maximum price.. some players comes to my shop to buy gasmask only for 1500 because he said hes friend sells it only 1500c.. then i said to him check the forums.. and suddenly he tells me that im a scammer because of the price.. thats really not funny when people tells u that ur a scammer.. making some false reports now no one want to buy in my shop! dont accuse people if u dont know the truth about price!
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    well, |MISSION FAILED|
  • Besides what about fake scam reports? other players call people scammers so that they can have an item for example.. in forums gasmask is only 4000-6000c so i decided to sell my gasmask for 6000c maximum price.. some players comes to my shop to buy gasmask only for 1500 because he said hes friend sells it only 1500c.. then i said to him check the forums.. and suddenly he tells me that im a scammer because of the price.. thats really not funny when people tells u that ur a scammer.. making some false reports now no one want to buy in my shop! dont accuse people if u dont know the truth about price!

I've been threatened plenty of times in my two years of playing that I'd be reported if I didn't do what some people told me to do
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

Besides what about fake scam reports? other players call people scammers so that they can have an item for example.. in forums gasmask is only 4000-6000c so i decided to sell my gasmask for 6000c maximum price.. some players comes to my shop to buy gasmask only for 1500 because he said hes friend sells it only 1500c.. then i said to him check the forums.. and suddenly he tells me that im a scammer because of the price.. thats really not funny when people tells u that ur a scammer.. making some false reports now no one want to buy in my shop! dont accuse people if u dont know the truth about price!

I've been threatened plenty of times in my two years of playing that I'd be reported if I didn't do what some people told me to do
    It just hapened to me, so nvm .