JustMeg's Suggestions

justmegjustmeg Member
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Comments

* * * JustMeg's Suggestions * * *

* * Clothes * *

1. Medal
    • neck/back item
    • limited edition item
    • to be obtained when a player wins an official event (ex. building contest, clan race)
    • non-tradable
  2. Bumblebee Outfit
    • for halloween pack
    • includes: bee antennae, yellow/black striped shirt, bee stinger (tail), bee wings
    • purpose: bees are now endangered, let's help raise awareness

* * Craftables * *

1. Pillows
    • placeable deco item like teddy bears and food items and stuff
    • i wanna have slumber parties and pillow fights with my girlies lol
  2. Doors
    • purpose: to divide rooms
    • 2 blocks high, 1 block wide
    • personal, friend, and password sentries can be used here
    • with open/close animation and sound effects :p
    • using portals isn't the same, they take up too much space and are too costly
    • portals are meant to transfer a player from one place to another, doors are just meant to divide rooms/walls within the realm

* * Other Items * *

1. Trophy
    • somehow like the medal, only that it's placeable
    • obtainable by winning official contests
    • non-craftable, non-tradable
    • comes in gold, silver, bronze
    • has a message that pops out like how a sign does, saying what contest you won

* * Pets * *

1. Unicorn
    • i know this has been suggested a million times but i'm still waiting for the devs to whip it out xd
    • please

Comments

• -1 on medal/trophy only since it's untradable.

+1 on Unicorn :D
  • +100% for unicorn idea :o
    +1 on all
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 on trophies and medals ^_^
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    trophies and medals as additional prize would be cool, +1 since they're untradable :P
  • Love Medal & Trophy Idea! That way people can't buy it if people didn't earn it, and We need Unicorn's!^^
  • UNIIICOOORNS!!
  • ValleyValley Member
    +10000000 on unicorns!! I have suggested this twice in the pass and I'm still waiting for them to approach!! :DD
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    Miwky said:

trophies and medals as additional prize would be cool, +1 since they're untradable :P

Yeah i meant them to be an additional prize, aside from the cubit prize
  • PiousPious Member
    I dislike the idea of any item being non-tradable. Even if these items were say, 1-3 existing in the game, and the most expensive thing out there, I'd rather that be the case than the just sit there and only be able to belong to one person. Especially since I'm a collector. Not a builder.
  • +1 to everything!
    +9999999 for the unicorn pet! :0
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    Well, my idea of the trophies was to be something of sentimental value rather than monetary value. Just something that says, "hey, remember when you won [this contest] in [this day]?" Trading these sort of items ruins the purpose of it imo.

I personally dislike limiting the prizes of official contests to cubits only. I remember when Horus hosted the Cubic Jail Dungeon Contest, and aside from the cubits prize, one of the prizes was to have a mannequin in Cubic Jail named after you. Cubits come and go, but things like these can be something you can look back to and be proud of what you have accomplished. I prefer it when cc gives out items as prizes like in the krampus giveaway and umbrellas in easter.

Official contests aren't limited to building only either. There are several aspects of the game where one can excel at for example, parkour, puzzle, pvp. Mabz has hosted some clan races in the past. I'd like to see cc having an official pvp tournament though ^^
  • PiousPious Member
    Justmeg said:

Well, my idea of the trophies was to be something of sentimental value rather than monetary value. Just something that says, "hey, remember when you won [this contest] in [this day]?" Trading these sort of items ruins the purpose of it imo.

I personally dislike limiting the prizes of official contests to cubits only. I remember when Horus hosted the Cubic Jail Dungeon Contest, and aside from the cubits prize, one of the prizes was to have a mannequin in Cubic Jail named after you. Cubits come and go, but things like these can be something you can look back to and be proud of what you have accomplished. I prefer it when cc gives out items as prizes like in the krampus giveaway and umbrellas in easter.

Official contests aren't limited to building only either. There are several aspects of the game where one can excel at for example, parkour, puzzle, pvp. Mabz has hosted some clan races in the past. I'd like to see cc having an official pvp tournament though ^^

Well, I'm bad at parkour, puzzles, pvp, and clan races as well. :)
  • Bees are indangered?! There are to much I've gotten stung twice this year already I wish there was less lol.