Can you answer these quick simple questions? (POLL)

Hi there,
I would like you lot to answer these following questions.
Thanks.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Done ;)
  • Done ;)

Thanks ^^
  • Done it :) just asking why are you asking these things?
  • BabyMe said:

Done it :) just asking why are you asking these things?

Many reasons, one of them is to see what the community likes... and what events I should host, and even help admins make better contest, you know... they hosted 2 ram events, facebook and forum, both the same... thought fb would be different... however, it was not. Anyways, thanks :D
  • I answered building on all of them except the first question of what I would prefer and I chose other. I would like to see a writing contest ^_^!!! I am an average builder and do not have much chance at building competitions but I like them anyway because I at least have a chance compared to other things which I BOMB AT. Like parkour... o my gawd the struggle >_>.

Thank you for this very through and well made questionaire.
  • I answered building on all of them except the first question of what I would prefer and I chose other. I would like to see a writing contest ^_^!!! I am an average builder and do not have much chance at building competitions but I like them anyway because I at least have a chance compared to other things which I BOMB AT. Like parkour... o my gawd the struggle >_>.

Thank you for this very through and well made questionaire.

Np, and thanks for answering.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Done!
  • I like building, but i don't enter contests since I'm really low on cubits and most contests don't provide materials and may even have entrance fees
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    building across the board :D
  • Thanks to all who voted.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Parkour ftw
    To win a building contest you must have finished a architecture university,watch tons of how-to-build-great-things-in-minecraft vids,spend lotta time in CC exercising...Or you must know the right persons.If you suck at both of these,then yeah good luck
    No thanks.
    You can become a skiller parkouer much faster and its much more exciting than a building contest imo.

I agree ^^ Thanks for voting.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Parkour for everything!

Off-topic:
    lucaaa795 said:

Parkour ftw
    To win a building contest you must have finished a architecture university,watch tons of how-to-build-great-things-in-minecraft vids,spend lotta time in CC exercising...Or you must know the right persons.If you suck at both of these,then yeah good luck
    No thanks.
    You can become a skiller parkouer much faster and its much more exciting than a building contest imo.

@lucaaa795
    Didn't you need hundreds of deaths just to nail how to jump over a 4-block gap without perks? xD
  • BUILDIIINNNGG FOOOR LYYF! >:O
  • 60 votes o-o
    Thanks to all who voted!
  • Bump - Hoping to fit in more votes, if possible! =)