#BlameHorus HIDDEN

What? Okay, there are a few people who got really angry over the post taking up so much space, but as everyone has said before, JUST PRESS COMMENT. It's easy... Could someone at least add the option to un-hide it? A few angry people don't have to ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy BlameHorus...

Comments

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    #BlameHorus for that
  • Thuggie said:

#BlameHorus for that

LOL, this made me laugh
    #BlameHorus for hiding #BlameHorus
  • Misticall said:

Thuggie said:

#BlameHorus for that

LOL, this made me laugh
    #BlameHorus for hiding #BlameHorus
    FYI it's fixed, sorta
  • Just noticed this: The #BlameHorus post train is not hidden for mobile users (might be for android as I'm on iOS)
  • NerryNerry Member
    Wait how do you open hidden comments
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited May 2017
    Shroob said:

Wait how do you open hidden comments

I was about wondering that too >.<
  • Stevenlol said:

Just noticed this: The #BlameHorus post train is not hidden for mobile users (might be for android as I'm on iOS)

I'm on iOS. It's hidden for me O_O
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Some enjoy it, some don't. Why should all of the forums scroll through 12+ months.worth of comments because a few people wanna spam the Activity section. More hate it than like it. So don't say it annoys a "few" when only a "few" spam it and the whole of the forums scroll past it
  • Stevenlol said:

Just noticed this: The #BlameHorus post train is not hidden for mobile users (might be for android as I'm on iOS)

I'm on iOS. It's hidden for me O_O
    I'm on IOS iPhone 7, isn't hidden.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017
    This #blamehorus so annoying...i dont like it,it's not funny when people always use it
  • #blamehorus ?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah the blaming is not hidden on android

Also i think if you just press comment it unhid

(When you press comment to hid it you can press comment again and it unhid)
  • NerryNerry Member
    Sepail said:

This #blamehorus so annoying...i dont like it,it's not funny when people always use it

Yeah like it was funny when it came out, but now it's kinda overused. I don't think Blame is a word anymore xd
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2017
    You can always hide the comment section by pressing 'comment', but you can't show hidden comments D:

Is this gonna be fixed..?
  • Note; You can view hidden comments on mobile devices, but only on the mobile version of the site.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    To all those all mobile scroll down and hit "Full site" then you should be able to hit comment on the blame Horus spam and skip all of it.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    er
    where is this
    blamehorus thing anyway
  • What the hecl is @blamehorus, What is this Spam??, What Comment Hide thing?, SOO MANY QUESTIONS! BUT LITTLE ANSWERS >-<
  • SepailSepail Member

What the hecl is @blamehorus, What is this Spam??, What Comment Hide thing?, SOO MANY QUESTIONS! BUT LITTLE ANSWERS >-<</p>

Someone had told, someone repeated. Consequently, everyone tell that.

What the hecl is @blamehorus, What is this Spam??, What Comment Hide thing?, SOO MANY QUESTIONS! BUT LITTLE ANSWERS >-<</p>

#blamehorus is not explainable, its a very strong creature made in a aglaxy far far away ;3
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

#blamehorus is not explainable, its a very strong creature made in a aglaxy far far away ;3
    we've been blaming him since jul 2014 :)
    https://muut.com/cubiccastles#!/general-chat:blamehorus
    gdog said:

we've been blaming him since jul 2014 :)
    https://muut.com/cubiccastles#!/general-chat:blamehorus
    I know ^^ thats why it got so powerfull xD
  • go in cubic jail and find the support #blamehorus inside the jail :D
  • er
    where is this
    blamehorus thing anyway

It's pretty much the cc version of "Better Nerf Irelia" (if you don't play league you won't get this one either.)