Car bug

When ever there's a game or somthing people use cars too Glitch up walls and cheat this also happenes with over stuff too and people can't always afford a pedistan block and some don't need the over stuff

Comments

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    never saw this glitch . Can you send screens ?
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    Just saying, but pedestrian blocks are craftable

2 gizmos + 1 steel block + 1 blue dye
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited May 2017
    But still hard too make I would not be able too make it would take too long XD
    This is it
  • pedestrians block costs only 20c, anyone can afford it '-'
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited May 2017
    Not many people sell -_-
    What if a person is doing bomb game for c and they have 0 and people are cheating isn't that unfair
    Some people don't even know bout predistan blocks
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Just use a pedestrian block, they're craftable, and I've seen people sell them for 5c a piece. So don't even think about saying people can't afford them.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Multiposts merged. Please read the forum rules foxy
  • NerryNerry Member
    Yeah theres a lot of climb wall glitches.
    The car one, you just shove your car into the wall, get on. Go up
  • Or when your doing a game/giveaway, just build a roof. Only takes a few peices of glass.
  • I think it's fixed now
  • i only used once when somone did a payaway i no take anythign jsut stood there and got banned but everyone does this
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017

Not many people sell -_-
    What if a person is doing bomb game for c and they have 0 and people are cheating isn't that unfair
    Some people don't even know bout predistan blocks

Paid games and payaway are not allowed in cc, if people cheat in that you can't complain cause the game was illegal to begin with.

Just build a roof on top or use any other block in the first layer of the cage, Pedestrian easy to craft, just visit cubic castle recipe for help.
  • pedes only