Helping hands contest!!!

foxtasticfoxtastic Member
edited May 2017 in Player Events & Creations
When you see a newbie do you just walk right past them?

Well this should stop we need too start helping

Did you feel like you were helpless when you were a newbie and did someone help you? Did you feel good? Well that's what we're doing we are helping the newbies too play this game good and give them a head start

Too enter post a picture of you helping a QUBEE what your helping with and how you found them and started helping!!!

Winner will be awarded 1k and a mystery prize!!!

This will end on May 11th so hurry up!!!!

Comments

• actually i was helping a newbie with quests then i couldn't find the real realm because there are 100 realms that have the same name
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited May 2017
    You need too take a pic of it I'm mostly doing this too help the newbies I don't really care about the prize

-try somthing else-

The real prize is the feeling inside you get when you help someone and the honor
  • multipost again and i don't want a prize i couldn't help them im just saying its impossible to help in quests now because so many realms have the same name
  • True and multi post :3
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    I dont like this thread. I hate it . If I help newbies , its not to post pictures of it and being seen as a nice guy, and get gifts. Its to help them. In almost all your threads , you're trying to learn us something that we do know, too obvious, or that we wont do because a guy that we never saw told us to do . Ok, you're not trying to harm, but help, seems obvious . And I dont have any problems with you, I just think Cc isnt the comunity for these things. or No comunity on the internet is . its internet . only very trustfull kids will follow you (For the most part, some of your threads are for older , or every age players) , and these trustfull kods could get into a lot of troubles if they trust people on the net . Imagine Internet as a desert :
    Scorpion, snakes, cactuses, stuff like this . And in some corners , flowers! Cool ones! and also water! But danger for the most part. Doesnt mean you cant have friend, It means you cant find parents here, to guide you.
  • Just right post for me!
    When I get bored I go to some newbie quest places and help them XD
    Here's one for example:
    So I met a newbie at It's a Trap!
    I helped him to get to this
    and this ghost.
    Then we went to Kewberth's Office.
    He struggled at 3 block long holes and clouds,
    But we finally made it to the top!
    I even helped him in No man's and Island quest and made him join HPA!
    I also gave him a Feather Hat but seems he likes the paper bag better XD