Plantable tree's!

Well I bet some of us are tired of going to the forest and spending hours getting wood...Well I have a suggestion to make!...Not all of you have to agree on what I am going to say, some of you might say something like minecraft, pls don't. Anyway's let's not get off guard. Right, we could have saplings that fall out of trees when you mine them, we can plant them right in our farms! Wouldn't have to worry about going to a forest mine or anything. I've been thinking about plantable tree's in cc for some time. If we can plant berries, then why not trees?. Well I've made my point.

Comments

• PiousPious Member
    Yeah, no. This is just straight out of Minecraft, and there's no way around that. Plus, it is so unnecessary. This is just a means of allowing the lazy to be lazier, and this would be easily exploited with timed auto-clickers to get basicallly infinite wood.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2017
    besides it's no different by going to a mine, there is an upcoming farm update so that should satisfy your farming needs but trees? for me they're already easy to obtain.
  • No sorry -1
    Like miwky and pious said.
    We can get tree easily, why we need a plantable tree? It will make someone lazy to be more lazy.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Unless they get lag in mines, i guess planting 1 tree trunk and it gets 2 trunks higher and a leaf is ok-ish?