I AM QUITING CUBIC CASTLE

MeHawkMeHawk Member
edited May 2017 in Help Requests
Hello Guys Im MeHawk, Im gonna quit Cubic castle because i could't open my account and play.

i even raised tickets in support and send mail to admins but no use.

i got frustrated and lost hope that they are gonna help me out. Its been 3 week and no resolve to my problem.
Why is the support team here for, to support us and help us in any problems right? but where are they.

Support team i wanna ask you something

Is it ok if all the players quit cc? is that what u guys want?

Comments

• Ummmmm dude... Why give up easily
    I CANT EVEN PLAY FOR 3 MONTHS THREEEEEEEE
    Yet im still in this community
    I hope that the devs fix my problem too, If they don't.........
    I cri
  • Well certain problems take more time to solve other than the support team is one guy with a ton of players having issues to add onit is their job but they do their best some people had to wait months for the same issue to be solved instead of saying they want everyone to leave maybe wait a bit more instead of starting a war against them you should be happy they made this game so you can enjoy it wait some more time
  • Well now that's not being really fair to the mods. And they don't want the players to quit cc. Now for once the majority of people quit Cause of irl problems or issues. But for game issues like urs that is the lesser minority along with boredom. Now I'm sorry u can't get back on ur game. So u can't say that "is ok ok if all the players quit c?...." yes it is ok cause most of em have irl issues. Like school, health issues, and more personal reasons. But @MeHawk it is ok for people to quit cc. Don't get me wrong some I don't want to quit, but this is just a game....not life....
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

You probably have been permanently banned?
    3 weeks is a long time period for just some connection problems..

If i was permanently banned then to my friends why is it showing that im online when i try log in.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member

Ummmmm dude... Why give up easily
    I CANT EVEN PLAY FOR 3 MONTHS THREEEEEEEE
    Yet im still in this community
    I hope that the devs fix my problem too, If they don't.........
    I cri

i dont think your account will also work now.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    To the best of my knowledge you are not banned and your account ran into a bug. It may be fixed now though.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member

To the best of my knowledge you are not banned and your account ran into a bug. It may be fixed now though.

Please do it fast
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm not the one who can fix it. But so far as I know it should be fixed already. If it isn't you'll need to contact support again. All I can really do is remind them. Sorry that you haven't been able to play. Normally these kinds of things are fixed pretty fast, but sometimes something more complicated comes up.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Please do remind them
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Thank you guys I got my account back
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Please close this
This discussion has been closed.