I'm done.

Only a few steps away from falling into the pit of nothingness..

where all the forgotten people rest.

"Aggghhhh...!!"

"Ouch, my head...!"
"H-huh?! Where a-am I...?"

~~

I don't feel like visiting this website anymore, I don't feel like sharing my art anymore, I don't feel like pouring my heart out to anyone anymore, and I definitely don't feel like my cheerful self anymore.

But do you know what I do feel like?

I. Feel. Like. Nothing.

~~

Hey, sorry, I tried to stay away from the edge, but something kept pushing me there. What is it? I can't tell you, I don't want to hurt you the way I've been hurt.

I can't be like the others anymore, I'm no longer that doll-collecting, silly, playful "Kawaii".

And it's probably gonna stay that way.

I give up.

Comments

• D:
    What happened?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Oh no

Jess, dont fall into that phase! Dont be emo D: (dont take this seriously please)
    If you need someone to talk to, you can hang with someone comfortable like Your Friends or parents.
  • Same, Jess.
  • I felt like this too but it does more damage than you think... I was very sad and depressing and it has done a lot of bad things to my friends... I realized that it is not the best way to think, live... So I didn't give up and and now I'm beating against what makes me sad... Don't give up... If you give up, you will feel like nothing...but really nothing...
    Talk about it to trusted relatives and all will become better
    but don't give up <3
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Hey Jess always remember, theres always a rainbow after a storm. U should never give up, when u hit rock bottom theres only one way to go and that is up. Life is a rollercoaster and life is a gift we should nurture and appreciate it, we all have problems and all problems has a solution just keep moving forward, the sun will shine and we will reach our dreams.
  • Whatever you do, stay positive and NEVER cut. Talk to friends and family. If it gets worse, maybe see a doctor. Just stay who you truly are.
  • edited May 2017
    REMOVED BY FORUM MODERATOR
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited May 2017

But why should you give up?
    You can do way much more amazing things than what I can do.
    There's no point

Anyway yeah you should speak to your friends and family if you have any depression issues,
  • edited May 2017

I cut and it calmed me down. Giving up is my specialty.
    But why should you give up?
    You can do way much more amazing things than what I can do.
    There's no point

Anyway yeah you should speak to your friends and family if you have any depression issues,
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited May 2017
    Don't give up. I've been where you are, and the most important thing to do is to find some way to keep hanging in there. Add me and tp anytime to chat. CC is my new outlet and I'd be more than happy to help it be yours too. ^^

*I quoted Cupcake on this but it goes for anyone who sees this thread and has experienced this. Talking helps a lot and I am good at reading chat rants :)
  • Thank you Ashi, Good luck *>Jess<*
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Guys we cannot have discussion about self mutilation on these forums.
    If you are struggling with a depressive episode seek professional help.
    I speak from experience, you can't always do it alone.
This discussion has been closed.