Gdog's Vids

Comments

• 120.45 Karma
    O MY CORAL O MY CORAL O MY CORAL, CALL THE AMBULANCE HAVING A HEART ATTACK! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss!!! *dies*

Ok my biggest pet peeve about cities is how stupid the roads look with the massively wide stripped lines down the middle but what else could we do. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM CRYING LITERALLY.......................and to top it off we can DRIVE CARS!?! CC you just need to stop it...just stop ok....really you need to stop it. I will never exit adventure mode. I will live and drive all day long!
  • edited May 2016 61.10 Karma
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 61.10 Karma
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    49.80 Karma
    Gdog is doing a great job, but just beware of spoilers!
  • 120.45 Karma
    Now we cry as we wait for part four! It is really cool watching these videos because you can really see how sneaky the devs have been. They been adding things bit by bit that was adding up to the adventure mode like the weather stamps. I was not excited about adventure mode because I thought it be a few new blocks, two mobs, and not much beyond a walkthrough but they stylized it in this glorious fashion that makes me weep like a little girl.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    5.75 Karma

Now we cry as we wait for part four! It is really cool watching these videos because you can really see how sneaky the devs have been. They been adding things bit by bit that was adding up to the adventure mode like the weather stamps. I was not excited about adventure mode because I thought it be a few new blocks, two mobs, and not much beyond a walkthrough but they stylized it in this glorious fashion that makes me weep like a little girl.

Yes! Absolutely Grey. Thanks devs! I love the new tutorial and the scamming things, it's amazing! I hope they won't leave mid way and miss all these wonderful things! :-)
  • 120.45 Karma
    I am trying to tell myself not to watch the videos because I do want it to be partly a surprise but I WANT MORE MORE MORE. Also we have to support gdog right, not to watch the video would be rude like rejecting grandmas cookies. Also the videos are well made and easy to watch so...I mean I have no choice in this it was predestined.
    5.75 Karma

I am trying to tell myself not to watch the videos because I do want it to be partly a surprise but I WANT MORE MORE MORE. Also we have to support gdog right, not to watch the video would be rude like rejecting grandmas cookies. Also the videos are well made and easy to watch so...I mean I have no choice in this it was predestined.

This is exactly what I am thinking!!!
  • rien-samarien-sama Member
    6.55 Karma
    Yeah me too :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    97.30 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

One question @gdog @CosmicCow
    Do we have permission to break blocks in the adventure mode?

Yes and No. There are some realms where you have build/mining permissions, but in most realms you don't. That part comes later.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016 107.10 Karma
    Adventure Mode Vids Eps 1-4 now up to watch
    Ep1 The Chosen One
    Spoiler:

Ep2 Mount Qbee
    Spoiler:

Ep3 Qbee You Can Drive My Car
    Spoiler:

Ep4 Scammington
    Spoiler:
  • 5.05 Karma
    Omg car new !!!
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    22.90 Karma
    Will the npc blocks be available to public? I think I would love them for my puzzle map.
    Great vid, gdog.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    49.80 Karma
    PEgaming said:

Will the npc blocks be available to public? I think I would love them for my puzzle map.
    Great vid, gdog.

The answer to this is... Eventually. But it will take some doing from us to make it workable for players. Right now it involves server scripting.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    18.45 Karma
    *Applause* To SirKewb And Cosmic And Gdog And All Mods!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    41.25 Karma
    IM SO EXCITED!
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    4.70 Karma

With the ammount of rares i have i decided to make a dr. Kline account :)
    107.10 Karma
    The remainder of the Adventure Mode Vids are out :)
    Ep5 Hornby Mansion and Icy Peaks
    Spoiler:

Ep6 The Eincube Device
    Spoiler:

Ep7 Slymoria
    Spoiler:
    5.75 Karma
    gdog said:

The remainder of the Adventure Mode Vids are out :)
    Ep5 Hornby Mansion and Icy Peaks

Spoiler:

Ep6 The Eincube Device
    Spoiler:

Ep7 Slymoria
    Spoiler:

The End? D:
  • StonebreakerStonebreaker Member
    6.20 Karma
    Hey gdog wanna try my "The Question Mark" it would be really confusing but fun! :)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    15.85 Karma
    I hope more adventure get created by admins in the future. Hopefully, u can invite friends too?
    107.10 Karma
    New Video
    Wigs, Adventure Mode Items and New Stamps
    Spoiler:

and yeah i missed the futuristic door stamp *facepalm*
  • 120.45 Karma
    O lordy those wigs lol. Thankfully we have moved away from that style of fashion.
    107.10 Karma
    Me and @Hinter try @Superxtreme 's GoT 2 Maze
    Spoiler:
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    I couldn't stop laughing your many intros xD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    97.30 Karma
    hehe yeah hilarious...
  • shyguy77shyguy77 Member
    1.20 Karma
    Does anyone know where this maze is I can't find it
  • CrystalliseCrystallise Member
    3.75 Karma
    Lol I appeared in the very last part of the superextreme maze vid
    107.10 Karma
    New Video
    Unstable Pack and Whispers