Gdog's Vids

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    Well.. we do ocassionally need to charge for some things to keep the game going. I understand players wanting more free craftable stuff, particularly for decorations, but the game does need some premium content to stay healthy. If not that then we'd have to fill the game with ads or reduce updates because we're forced to work on other things to make a living. So we'll always be producing a blend of free feature updates, but also include premium content updates so long as players still want to support the game and still value the updates.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited August 2018 380.25 Karma

Well.. we do ocassionally need to charge for some things to keep the game going. I understand players wanting more free craftable stuff, particularly for decorations, but the game does need some premium content to stay healthy. If not that then we'd have to fill the game with ads or reduce updates because we're forced to work on other things to make a living. So we'll always be producing a blend of free feature updates, but also include premium content updates so long as players still want to support the game and still value the updates.

So basically those will not become craftable any soon?
    ---
    (pasting this from my main comment)
    Also, how about we get more kind of cabinets? Like, darker ones, lighter ones, and maybe the counter tops could differ too.. Black Granite, White Granite, Red Granite... etc.
    We could also use drawer cabinets. Those that have 4 or 5 drawers and store mostly things like spoons forks knives.
    And maybe a bread making machine and a bread box
  • iCantiWilliCantiWill Member
    80.50 Karma
    Imo i think that these items should not be craftable, as Kewberth said they need to keep this game going, so would you rather have kinda cheap deco or have everything craftable and watch ads?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    Ill see if we can add a few more before release... so maybe we can.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma

Ill see if we can add a few more before release... so maybe we can.

Yes!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    40.00 Karma
    Do we have a rough time of release?
  • 120.45 Karma
    Yeah thanks Sir kew :D! Variety is the spice of life.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    107.10 Karma
    Here's my Halloween 2018 Preview
    Enjoy
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    edited October 2018 3.90 Karma
    Hyped!
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma
    The shark head looks so derpy. Hyped for this update!
    380.25 Karma
    No zombie skin... RIP
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    46.25 Karma
    That crafting change is awesome!
  • 14.10 Karma
    I can see a lot of stuff rising and dropping
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.50 Karma
    This is cool. Like the Easter egg hunt, Ima be working all day for it. Although, I have a feeling I'm never gonna get anything like last year xD. I mean, I got some I'm A Flower hats. I'm so hyped rn. When is this supposed to come out? @SirKewberth
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    the crafting change is the best!
    excited as always

cant wait to make a baby medi shark parody this halloween
    380.25 Karma
    The halloween pow gift thing will be the "make or break" key factor. If its as lame as the easter one, it's a bust
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    16.60 Karma

This is cool. Like the Easter egg hunt, Ima be working all day for it. Although, I have a feeling I'm never gonna get anything like last year xD. I mean, I got some I'm A Flower hats. I'm so hyped rn. When is this supposed to come out? @SirKewberth

Good question.. When is this supposed to come out? :3
  • 21.55 Karma
    Awesome video featuring awesome stuff. :D :thumbs_up:
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    47.95 Karma
    Wow, this looks fun! I love love love the shark head!!

Glad to see we have a "Tick or Treat" game to play, though I hope I don't get any Ticks... o.O I loved the Easter Egg hunt so this should be fun too!

Super excited for the crafting change. Was hoping it would allow us to at least use our inventory to craft, which will make it so much easier to make stuff now! But will have to remember what I'm carrying around with me so I don't burn through all my inventory resource piles...lol.

Looks like a fun update! I'm not a fan of halloween, but excited for these packs.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    Watches video. Buys cubits.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.65 Karma
    no slime pet ;_;
  • 120.45 Karma
    Ele it is because you are the only slyme that CC needs <3
  • nikkilinnikkilin Member
    10.20 Karma
    Love the 2018 Holloween packs and the new anvil crafting system!
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma

no slime pet ;_;

No pet at all.
    380.25 Karma
    U said:

no slime pet ;_;

No pet at all.
    Or costume
  • AnnaIsHere!AnnaIsHere! Member
    3.75 Karma
    :O

That Trick or Treat event is hyping me so bad x'D

Can't wait for the vampire's clothe and trick or treat bag :D
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

no slime pet ;_;

No pet at all.
    Or costume
    No pet, no costume, no car ;-;
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    20.15 Karma
    LateCom said:

@MeHawk ya ready???

I'm Ready to Rock :D
  • ChichenChichen Member
    3.60 Karma
    So is the Kitchen Pack gone? :(
  • ChichenChichen Member
    3.60 Karma
    I mean besides that, we're so stunned by the diffrent wearables and the event of course. Absolutely great job Cubic Castles team and whoever helped. o3o