edited June 2018

GDOOG IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!

I liked it ^^
  • gdog said:

Meh, I thought this was a good idea.
    People loved my old pack opening vids.
    So i thought this would be fun.
    Also a sample size of this size is useful in calculating values of the cubes.
    I also enjoyed them. Your soft voice was nice. I liked them. This video was good to.
  • gdog said:

I also enjoyed them. Your soft voice was nice. I liked them. This video was good to.
    Don't worry, I'm sure he knew you didn't mean any insult
  • So many CUBES, *plans and maps out a heist of Gdogs item haul*.
  • JackFury said:

gdog said:

Don't worry, I'm sure he knew you didn't mean any insult
    Yeah I meant it as a joke. Like not being rude. Sorry if you found it rude Gdog. But keep it up!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    New video showing the new Deep Forest Mine and Arctic and Tropical Mine chnages
  • Thanks for the preview. I can't wait to have fun mining all that.
  • O my dog O_O!
  • Thanks for the Preview Gdog... Very Interresting ^^
  • Is the deep forest mine coming out today?
  • Is the deep forest mine coming out today?

Nope but...

And that mushroom base, I thought it was a pot / vase a while ago when I first discovered it in the files xD But ikr G! It will be used as vases!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Kitchen Pack Preview
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Kitchen pack nice! thank you for the preview.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nothing is craftable?
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    edited August 2018
    new item
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited August 2018
    Pizza monster!!
    We could use some bread box though... @SirKewberth
    other than that, the update is amazing
    On a second thought, The problem is that the cool things are locked behind a paywall...
    Why not make them craftable instead and add the hats in the hat pack..
    How can one newbie have some cabinets and a sink if they go for 300c+ :T
    ---
    Also, how about we get more kind of cabinets? Like, darker ones, lighter ones, and maybe the counter tops could differ too.. Black Granite, White Granite, Red Granite... etc.
    We could also use drawer cabinets. Those that have 4 or 5 drawers and store mostly things like spoons forks knives.
    And maybe a bread making machine!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Pizza monster!!
    We could use some bread box though... @SirKewberth
    other than that, the update is amazing
    On a second thought, The problem is that the cool things are locked behind a paywall...
    Why not make them craftable instead and add the hats in the hat pack..
    How can one newbie have some cabinets and a sink if they go for 300c+ :T

I agree. Imo, the new items should only be craftable, and the new food hats could just be put in the normal hat pack.
  • Just a differing opinion and not putting yours down Luca I am fine with the large pay wall. It is new content and if they did eventually plan on making these things craftable then I think it is acceptable. With people trying to get the rare hats I can see the price of the deco and buildables not going for much on the player market.
    edited August 2018

Just a differing opinion and not putting yours down Luca I am fine with the large pay wall. It is new content and if they did eventually plan on making these things craftable then I think it is acceptable. With people trying to get the rare hats I can see the price of the deco and buildables not going for much on the player market.

That could also be an idea.. But they'd better make them craftable after maximum 3 months and not a few years <.<
  • I just want every single food head, and i already have 1. Bobbbbb
  • We need a dishwasher ;-;
  • Oh, believe me, I want to stock up on ALL of the Coffee Machines once they release. I'll be the CC equivalent of StarBucks!
  • I agree Luca, hopefully it is not a super long time before they craftable. I do think in the end they should be craftable sooner than later.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well.. we do ocassionally need to charge for some things to keep the game going. I understand players wanting more free craftable stuff, particularly for decorations, but the game does need some premium content to stay healthy. If not that then we'd have to fill the game with ads or reduce updates because we're forced to work on other things to make a living. So we'll always be producing a blend of free feature updates, but also include premium content updates so long as players still want to support the game and still value the updates.
    edited August 2018

Well.. we do ocassionally need to charge for some things to keep the game going. I understand players wanting more free craftable stuff, particularly for decorations, but the game does need some premium content to stay healthy. If not that then we'd have to fill the game with ads or reduce updates because we're forced to work on other things to make a living. So we'll always be producing a blend of free feature updates, but also include premium content updates so long as players still want to support the game and still value the updates.

So basically those will not become craftable any soon?
    ---
    (pasting this from my main comment)
    Also, how about we get more kind of cabinets? Like, darker ones, lighter ones, and maybe the counter tops could differ too.. Black Granite, White Granite, Red Granite... etc.
    We could also use drawer cabinets. Those that have 4 or 5 drawers and store mostly things like spoons forks knives.
    And maybe a bread making machine and a bread box
  • Imo i think that these items should not be craftable, as Kewberth said they need to keep this game going, so would you rather have kinda cheap deco or have everything craftable and watch ads?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ill see if we can add a few more before release... so maybe we can.
  • Ill see if we can add a few more before release... so maybe we can.

Yes!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Do we have a rough time of release?
  • Yeah thanks Sir kew :D! Variety is the spice of life.