Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

• I am sorry but both you and Space have earned yourself a ticket for unsafe driving along with speeding.

gottem gud
  • Nice video :) Keep it up
  • Awesome video!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Farm Preview ep1 is here - enjoy all
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thanks for the video Gdog, I'm sure it will help clear up a lot of questions for the upcoming updates.
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Thanks for the amazing video Gdog!!! The excitement is building :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    gdog said:

The pig noise is actually killing me though. If I am not on CC tomorrow it is because I died of cuteness overdose Dx
  • edited July 2017
    Gdog I can't thank you enough for the preview! It has cleared up so many questions and took away the mystery of farming <3.

Thank you! AHH!
  • What happend if u bomd the plant growing...
    What happend if we leave the plants too long..
    Soo just that i wanna ask :>

What happend if u bomd the plant growing...
    What happend if we leave the plants too long..
    Soo just that i wanna ask :>

Ill be showing wilted stuff in ep3.
    Ill try out bombs then also.
  • gdog said:

Thanks! :P
  • You are going to bomb the plants :O:. What did they ever do to you.
  • Ha2oZaHa2oZa Member
    this farm pack will be one of the best things in the game but the problem is when i saw they really need many recubes and now we can't recube Pharaoh crowns so it will be hard xD
  • edited July 2017
    Ha20Za the struggle of recubes is no more! They are overhauling the system and how we get recubes, we farm, we get recubes when we sell our produce to the farmer :D! A tomato equals one recube (this could change as modifications may happen to balance things out)! Recubing is going to be a beautiful thing my friend not a nightmare it once was! You get yourself a large farm going it will be raining more recubes on your head than you can shake a eggplant at.
  • will there be more levels ???
  • Ha2oZaHa2oZa Member
    i wanted to ask in the video you needed to lvlup and use perk to farm potato and get pig and how can i get those perks if i am max lvl ?!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Ha2oZa said:

i wanted to ask in the video you needed to lvlup and use perk to farm potato and get pig and how can i get those perks if i am max lvl ?!

Basic levels & Farming Levels are different. Max Level is 60; Max Farming Level is 15
    Farm Update Preview EP2

Farm Update Preview EP3
  • Will the original recube packs go up in price since recubes will be much easier to obtain in the farm update?

Will the original recube packs go up in price since recubes will be much easier to obtain in the farm update?

I dont see any reason why they would.
    I think they'll stay the same price and they'll just be easier to get now which is a win for all.
    We'll see tho. I'm just guessing here.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ha2oZa said:

There's your farming level and your main character level. They are separate.
  • Ha2oZaHa2oZa Member

Ha2oZa said:

There's your farming level and your main character level. They are separate.
    oh ok ty very much
  • i dont see what happend when u put bomd :O
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Thanks so much for all your awesome videos. I've learned so much about the game from you, and I find your running commentary brilliant! Appreciate the sneak previews of the farming update! Thanks for all the hard work to produce them!
  • With this land manager perk,What does it mean 2 realms?Is it mean I can only plant in the realm that I'm own?if I have perm in my friend realm could I plant at there?
  • With this land manager perk,What does it mean 2 realms?Is it mean I can only plant in the realm that I'm own?if I have perm in my friend realm could I plant at there?

@SirKewberth
    Farm Preview Ep4
  • gdog said:

Farm Preview Ep4

oww Cool :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    POTATOE
  • POTATOE

POTATOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE