Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

• OMG BEST INTRO TO ANY VIDEO EVER IN THE HISTORY OF VIDS AND INTROS!!!
  • Ha2oZaHa2oZa Member
    edited July 2017
    that will be the best update xD & @Gdog i wanted to know when you tried to build the great soil it needed higher place how much blocks higher from 0 blocks built xD
  • Ha2oZa said:

that will be the best update xD & @Gdog i wanted to know when you tried to build the great soil it needed higher place how much blocks higher from 0 blocks built xD

The height doesnt matter,but you need a higher perk i believe.(Land manager)

• I already created mine just waiting to update
  • Ha2oZaHa2oZa Member
    edited August 2017
    Kewbic! said:

Ha2oZa said:

The height doesnt matter,but you need a higher perk i believe.(Land manager)

anyway i'm ready i built it high xD but ty anyway

• KRAMPUS'KRAMPUS' Member
    edited August 2017
    Good editing, Good content, Good Overall
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Summer Update Vid
  • Awesome update video! Thanks for posting!! :)
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Amazing and entertaining video as always, thanks for all your hard work :)
  • cool video :)
    *wow*
    $_$
  • They should made pool floaties ._.
  • I saw it it was cool what you got :D oh and I got the snorkel first try :D
  • You sound like you have a bushy mustache or something @gdog. XD

You sound like you have a bushy mustache or something @gdog. XD

I have a beard but i struggle to grow a moustache as i was born with a cleft lip.
  • gdog said:

I have a beard but i struggle to grow a moustache as i was born with a cleft lip.
    Is it a bad one, or a minor cleft?
    JackFury said:

gdog said:

Its noticeable if you look for it, but not too bad. Just hair can't grow on scar tissue.
  • gdog said:

JackFury said:

gdog said:

Its noticeable if you look for it, but not too bad. Just hair can't grow on scar tissue.
    Well, hope you can achieve your dreams of stachiness someday :D
    JackFury said:

gdog said:

JackFury said:

gdog said:

Well, hope you can achieve your dreams of stachiness someday :D
    I mean I can grow one, its just not very thick.
    I'll never have a dr disrespect style one :(
  • Since when did the subject change... :/
    New vid
    Farmers Log Part 1
  • i wanted to ask can we grow seeds in the vases like in that realm ?
  • Thanks for the new video!

And totally agree that the starter seed limits are bit too low because it would be very difficult to recover if you mess up your first crops. (I'd like to see that you could maybe buy 1 or 2 extra 10-packs of tomato seeds with cubits, in case you mess up and don't get recubes to purchase more).

I'd be curious if the one crop grows in the rocky soil with the wind machine over it, as it looks like the machine might be below the limit (12-15 blocks high over the crops) of what you can have over the crop growing blocks. (That is yet another one of the other rules that they still need to post in the announcement and wiki as it is causing people to lose crops.)
    b3achy said:

Thanks for the new video!

And totally agree that the starter seed limits are bit too low because it would be very difficult to recover if you mess up your first crops. (I'd like to see that you could maybe buy 1 or 2 extra 10-packs of tomato seeds with cubits, in case you mess up and don't get recubes to purchase more).

I'd be curious if the one crop grows in the rocky soil with the wind machine over it, as it looks like the machine might be below the limit (12-15 blocks high over the crops) of what you can have over the crop growing blocks. (That is yet another one of the other rules that they still need to post in the announcement and wiki as it is causing people to lose crops.)

Yeah it withered below the wind machine so i moved my farm with bombs.
    You lose seeds tho.
  • Well say you have two realms you can plant it there no more I think
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It may seem hard to get seeds now, but as people's farms get really established I think it will be very easy to buy seeds in the player economy.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Work hard farm hard -
    then is our Farm pack easy!
    edited September 2017
    Farmers Log Part 2
  • KEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTH!!!

So there is a block height requirement but after a certain point crops are safe, long as the block is over fifteen?
    Farmer Log Mini - Farm Eggs and Sunny Side Up Eggs

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    gdog said:

Farmer Log Mini - Farm Eggs and Sunny Side Up Eggs

Looks good!

Thanks we are enjoying ur Vidz G :D