edited December 2022 in Streams & Videos
boop

Comments

• It's awesome, thanks G!
  • edited March 2016
    G thanks :)
    RUFFF RUFFF RUFFF :P
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Nice vid man, also love the music (hehe)
  • Is there a way to tell if you're close to a Cavern?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Is there a way to tell if you're close to a Cavern?

Not really unless you see a hump of mountain grass. Everyone mine I went to had it.
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Oo nice! A Gdog Video Topic!
  • TarteTarte Member
    Love ya G!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wurfino said:

The new cavern mines are cool indeed, but somehow it's a bit hard to travel due to having cave walls formed as a wall and will need to find a way to get out of it.

Well you can constantly jump while moving. It shouldn't be a problem for users with jump man.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited March 2016
    Wurfino said:

The new cavern mines are cool indeed, but somehow it's a bit hard to travel due to having cave walls formed as a wall and will need to find a way to get out of it.

It is possible to get up top but you need to mine holes in the wall often to do it. So you can mine your way up. There are usually spots where you can just jump if you have the right layout, but they can require some searching. There are lots of corridors connecting the various wider caverns though. From the top of the caves you can't always see where the caverns are because they have roofs that are fadey-foamed. So from above it just looks dark. (not all cave chambers have roofs.. just some)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nice video G! I saw the Vid.

Regards, Skulley
  • Awesome Video!
  • It's a good video because it help others.
  • Another awesome video G! Thanks, and you will always have my support!:-)
  • thx Gdog i found cavern mine its AWESOME!!!!!!
  • odikaodika Member
    Its the best mine...but very hard to find!
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Thanks for another amazing, informative, and fun video....as always!! Keep up the great work :)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

New Video - Bunnyzilla and Raffle Tokens
  • Thanks. G

How to get the Fool's Hat + 3x Giveaway
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Amazing vids as always Gdog, keep up the great work and get well soon :)
  • Yes, thanks for the vids... There aren't so many cubic ones on you-tube, so uploads are appreciated! It helps that you have an awesome voice too. lol. I always where you're from with the accent? Anyways... Thanks for the vids
  • Thank you Mr.GDog for sharing us Tremendous Video
  • Awesome videos G~ They were a great help
  • I been searching the mountain mines forever and still have yet to find a cavern mine.
    But still great vids.
    NEW VIDEO

Quest Pack Heroes Return for Hinters Temple Of Elements
  • Cool video, G. :)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    gdog said:

NEW VIDEO

Quest Pack Heroes Return for Hinters Temple Of Elements

+1 for shenanigans.
    -1 for Thulhu's voice. :3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Nice. Looks like a cool course. I like the concept of it. Nice work by Meg on that temple outside too.