Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I'm back kinda.
    Had lots of dentist stuff done other the last 3 weeks.
    Which has effected my voice. Hopefully It'll get better with time.

Mailbox 9
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited December 2016
    gdog said:

I'm back kinda.
    Had lots of dentist stuff done other the last 3 weeks.
    Which has effected my voice. Hopefully It'll get better with time.

Mailbox 9

I remember I submitted a letter on your mailbox (the Q and A 8 ones)
    And it haven't appeared in the video :v
    Is there a reason of why that happened?
  • Come to think of it, I did visit a couple weeks back, and I found there were multiple mailboxes. I guess he needs all that storage from his overwhelming popularity. And it's probably overwhelming to get dozens of letters, but only have time to record a handful at a time.

I really haven't actually seen the videos; I'm simply assuming. So if I sound like an idiot, I'm sorry.
    Christmas Update video.
    :)
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    I always love your Christmas videos the best, you have so much fun, and your grotto is awesome!! Keep up the great work Gdog, and we look forward to more amazing videos in the new year!! Merry Christmas :)
    New Video
    How To Make Christmas Lights
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Hah that's REALLY creative, taking advantage of a game imperfection and making it look awesome.

I really like it!
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Absolutely amazing Gdog!!! Looks so beautiful and magical!! Thanks so much for sharing how to do it :)
  • Thanks for that Gdog I watched that video it's cool thANKS!!
  • Christmas lights could be a thing on the next year's Yuletide pack, but I kinda prefer this way....
  • I always have loved how they lights remain with fadey, same with the candle. It is neat that you created this video to encourage others to use it in some creative form.
  • hi and cool
    New Vending Machines Update
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited January 2017
    Thank you, I didn't fully understand how to do that kind of thing, Very helpful.
    edited January 2017
    Mailbox Ep10 :)

New Policy Changes
  • edited January 2017
    gdog said:

Mailbox Ep10 :)

New Policy Changes

HEY COOL! Thanks for showing what it's like to be awesome!
    But serious, I'm not just talking about the cool prizes. I won a Krimpus ("Fake Krampus") from Bone Course Round 2, and like the first prize, I put it in my Trophy Room.

TGJ is That Guy Joe, one of my Lieutenants. It's awesome that he and I were featured in your video, GDog. :D
  • Eeeee......... Hi i can't speak for forever in cuvic castles cuz of my touchscreen problem hiftt...... Lmao
    Heyoo
    Cars Preview
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited February 2017
    gdog said:

Cars Preview

That. Is. AWESOME!!
    They are all so cute lol. No blue cars though :Q:
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    That sadly moment when you loved the black car but you know it will be the most rarest and expensive ;(
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    THE CHAIRS :0
  • Thank you Gdog for taking the time to do this video even though you had to run, I am probably going to watch it fourteen more times excuse me as I go do that.
  • Maybe in the future, we'll see Paladinrider and Scamhunter. But sadly not today. :'(
    Here's another preview to tide you all over til we all get to play
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Is there a release date already?
    Daresx11 said:

Is there a release date already?

Not yet no.
  • Hard to give a release date because testing can be unforgiving, just when you think you are about to get all the bugs ironed out five more pop up. Least we know it is around the corner and not a year away am I right >:)!
  • too sad no blue car though ..
  • Aj Baryza said:

too sad no blue car though ..

Yes, the current options are limited, but assuming the base mechanics (no pun intended) can be stabilized, then I'm confident this avenue is viable to further expansions down the line. I mean, they can always add more models in once they don't have to worry about tweaking the underlying code; crank out new cars just like they can crank out new clothes! :D