Looks great man
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    54.00 Karma
    Lovely new stuff!

Can't wait til it is out!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.00 Karma
    oh boy, i would love to know what is inside this pow gift O_O
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    97.30 Karma
    I just want to clarify on the easter pow.. yes they CAN be for you.. ie unlike the xmas pow you can pick up the contents.. But they still blow up the same! So.. Maybe Cosmic can correct me if I'm wrong.. but It's my understanding you can give them away as well or blow them up and pick up your own items. The reason for this was since there's a task of collecting eggs it only made sense that the collectors can also enjoy the fruits of their search.
  • 41.60 Karma
    Is there going to be 1 thing in the pow or more? Also we will get 1 item for blowing it once?
    Thanks for the video gdog :D
  • gameringboygameringboy Member
    6.20 Karma
    pysino said:

Oo nice! A Gdog Video Topic!

Nice. Looks like a cool course. I like the concept of it. Nice work by Meg on that temple outside too.

nice idea
  • 1.20 Karma
    Thanks GDOG!
  • edited March 2018 3.45 Karma
    According to my measurements you can detect 3 or 2 blocks away satisfying :D ..... im excited to find the eggs also great vid Gdog lol the oooh's part XD that part made me laugh nice vid. Hopefully this hunt is cheat free i also hope qbees can't sell eggs. I hope pjs r there too :( i might not hunt bunnyzilla because i have to go to church.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    107.10 Karma

According to my measurements you can detect 3 or 2 blocks away satisfying :D ..... im excited to find the eggs also great vid Gdog lol the oooh's part XD that part made me laugh nice vid. Hopefully this hunt is cheat free i also hope qbees can't sell eggs. I hope pjs r there too :( i might not hunt bunnyzilla because i have to go to church.

You can sell eggs. Trading will be a big part of everyone getting their own pow gift crafted
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/19605/full-easter-pow-gift-crafting-guide#latest
    107.10 Karma
    How To Cook Carrot Cake and Carrot Soup
  • 120.45 Karma
    Thanks G for the video >:D! Round of applause for Mabz <3. I like that with each crop that they have added with the holidays they have a purpose to turn into something special. The pumpkins being carve-able and now the carrots being ingredients for nom noms.
    6.20 Karma
    will carrots only be in the easter events like the pumpkins for Halloween or will it be added to the farming list
    edited March 2018 6.20 Karma
    LateCom said:

it will only be in easter event
    but still cookable anytime i think

hm I heard they go for 50c each I only got 6 idk maybe just keep for collection wonder what they sell to the farmer for?

6.20 Karma
    LateCom said:

go to the farmer and check :V

im at school lol on the computer

107.10 Karma

LateCom said:

go to the farmer and check :V

im at school lol on the computer

4rc each
    107.10 Karma
    Here's my preview of the Wireless Switches Update
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    64.85 Karma
    gdog said:

Wow, you can make a lot of mini games out of these. O-O
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    21.00 Karma
    gdog said:

Very neat update, super hyped for this :D Thanks for the great tutorial!
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    Awesome! , commentary is very good and understandable, as always. Good Job G! :)
  • UU Member
    edited April 2018 214.95 Karma
    Just a general question since the posion spikes are a one hit kill - Is there a way to remove them if somebody trolls somebody else and puts posion spikes at a door entrance causing anybody to instantly die when they come in?

Also, can you Phantoam Phoam the switches? (Not sure if you said that)

Overall though I think a lot of games are going to come from this and it is an amazing update. Thanks for the preview! :)
  • RarixRarix Member
    110.80 Karma
    Thanks and good job G!
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    24.45 Karma
    Lookin good :0
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.20 Karma
    I love the Space and his sleep comment in Gdog's video. Great job!
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    73.10 Karma
    Thanks, G! You did a good job covering everything! (well, except for the weighted pressure plates and the fact that one receiver can activate a whole line of blocks) But thanks for this vid, I'm hyped for the update ^^
    107.10 Karma
    New vid on SirKewberth's Parkour Event
    Spoiler:
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    47.10 Karma
    OMG...stressed just watching you do the parkour (as I am horrible at them). Congrats on getting through to the end!
    edited May 2018 107.10 Karma
    New vid - Deep Space Event
    Spoiler:

oh and woop. This thread has hit 20000 views.