[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

Wait, how many rams are gonna be given out? I'm confused :p "..1 ram PER DAY..."

Mhm.. they are giving away 7 rams, I just saw CaptainC after restart. And he told us.
    9 days 9 ramms
  • Hello
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017

Wait, how many rams are gonna be given out? I'm confused :p "..1 ram PER DAY..."

Mhm.. they are giving away 7 rams, I just saw CaptainC after restart. And he told us.
    9 days 9 ramms
    Captain said 7 >->
    I could be mistaking...
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    my entry - ram
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 2017
    Comment reserved.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017
    cubic'd said:

my entry - ram

Not Random Access memory, the ram pet xDDD
    Am a fan of your comedy jokes O_O
  • Some of us have never even seen a Ramm lol.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited May 2017
    Here is my entry :)
    +small edits
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    so im sure its been covered but it can be any build related to a ramm so it doesn't have to just be a statue of a ramm, as long as it is ramm related?

second question if we don't win on the first day is our submission carried across for the remaining days or are we expected to submit another?
  • No more things to worry about,because Super Ramm is here to save the world!
    Spoiler:

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    eagence said:

Can it be a pixel art? I luv little rammy , I wanna do a pixel art :Q:

yes tho it has to be built in game.
  • I'm totally joining xD
    Ramms are too kyoot!
  • edited May 2017
    Wow. Nice these amazing pets are coming back!
    I FINISHED MY HUGE BUILDING! LOOK AT THESE AMAZING PHOTOS!
    King Ramm!
    Rammobile!
    Ramm City (purple cuz ramm kennels are purple)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    guys, you can do everything your heart desires (of course keep it kid save :P) as long it has to do with a ram and its build in cc
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Ill try
  • RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    Emocionante comentario reservado !!
  • Comment reserved - I'll put the pic here when done :3
  • edited May 2017
    comment reserved
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017
    nvm
  • Comment reserved.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited May 2017

The Legendary Rammen Silverhorn.

Legends were once told by a stone statue. Sculptures of Great Heroes that honored their love and sacrifice for their nation.
    But one Ramm stands apart from these Heroes. The Greatest and Unique Ramm of Rammington, Rammen Silverhorn.
    The Half Goat, Half Ram Hero stands apart.
    He has written his own history to inspire the ramms of what life should really mean.
    His Story will be written.

3rd Person and will be written like a fairy tale.
    Once upon a time, lived an outcast ramm named Rammen Silverhorn. He was outcasted for being a half breed of their own enemy, the Goats. Left alone, He concieved a plan to change what the ramms see of him. He wanted them to see him as a Ramm, that's why he travelled across the land, secretly defeating the enemy of the Ramms.

But his effort was not appreciated and he felt discouraged.
    He sat on a tree trunk and thinks back to his childhood. And then he started to remember why he was born like this. Why he was born half breed of the rivalling Clans.

His Mother, Safiya Rammpreet, met his father, Goatee Silvedhorn, in the woods while she was farming for flowers to cure her grandmother's illness. Goatee was the kindest and strongest Goat of all, he helped Safiya by giving her the best herbs he could give. And he gave her a potion that can heal her of any diseases. That moment was when they started to fall in love with each other.

But Goatee was planning Safiya's demise and suffering, he added secret killing ingredients to the flowers and the potion.
    This caused Safiya to be brainwashed and get married with Goatee. They concieved Rammen while Safiya was still brainwashed. And then Goatee killing her and abandoning you in the woods.

Mage Rammcool found you crying and rolling around in the grass and decided to adopt you. He took care of you before he was punished for taking care of a half breed. You see, in Rammington, half breeds are believed to be cursed breeds. That's why they are left outside of Rammington.

Rammen stood up, angry from the thought of his father killing jis mother. So he started to prepare to kill his father. But what's worse is, his father became the king of The Goats. He thought to himself "I need stronger equipment than this!" So he went to the rogue trading center to buy the strongest equipment.

But the Trading Center was shady. They wanted the special parts of your body. And Rammen had the most special part, his horns. He was the only Ramm that had silver horns.
    But he was in need of equipment so he sold one of his horns for an coldseer Sword. And sold some of his fur for armor.

The next day, he embarked on a journey noone knew was going to be successful. He went to his father's Palace and hunted him down. And he indeed hunted him down.
    But his father placed a powerful sleep spell on him. So he collapsed after the battle.

When the Ramms went in to see Rammen, they were shocked, and happy.
    They honored Rammen Silverhorn with their hearts. And he loved them back.

(Sorry... I'm not good with telling stories xD)
    @Mabz
    My entry for the contest :D
  • NerryNerry Member
    I saw a Ram at a petting zoo.
    He was beautiful.
    *sobs*
    rams are cool
    (this is offtopic. but seriously. who doesnt love rams)
  • RoestamRoestam Member
    edited May 2017
    The Giant Ram is about to sleep! Shh..
    Ps: No, It's not a dog go away
  • NerryNerry Member
    Kaylaa said:

Comment Reserved :v

Good luck :d
  • if you have a partner that is teaming up with you, does the partner get the ram or main person? I have a partner ;-;
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    Never done this type of pixel art B4. >3< #Ramm
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited May 2017

The Ramen

A Ramen, (ˈrɑːmɛn), is a RAMpant, get it?mystical and adorable creature. It is known around these days to explore around the world of Droplets. It has a fetish for japanese noodles and is known be a very good pet. It's horns look like thick noodles and it's nose is a nose. Because why not?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A Ramen.

Origin and Family

The Ramen is the older sibling of the Ramm. They belong to the sheep family because DUHHH. The origin of the Ramen took place in Osheepka, Jaram. A Sheep once had a fetish for a Ram, which had a fetish for Noodles. The Sheep and the Ram fell in love, and so the Ramen was born. The Ramens populated and populated until then, they migrate everywhere and so they were the most populous breed of Ramm before.

The first Ramens in Osheepka, Jaram.

Food

A Ramen eats Ramen Noodles, they use chopsticks/a fork to eat. Sometimes they eat Naegi's Turkey, it's delicious by the way.

Sounds

A Ramen says: "MEEEEOOOOOOW :3". It also responds to different stimuli. When it encounters a pleasing object it says, "MEEEEEWWW :3". And when it doesn't like the object, it says, "Meh, I don't like that." (get it because Meeehhhhh? Welp. ._.)

The Ramen's Cry for Joy while taking a bath in the Ramen Bowl under the morning sun.

The Modern Ramen

Today, the Ramens are almost extinct. One man is responsible for the last Ramen's life. And that is @Teardrop . The last Ramen is a good boy. He follows Teardrop everywhere he goes, and is obedient to his orders. Teardrop is doing a great job taking care of the Last Ramen.

I don't have anymore photos, so here's a potato.

If you see a Ramen, take care of it. We need Ramens to rise again. #RamenLivesMatter #Ramen #NotRammIt'sRamen

If you have any queries regarding this information, you may contact us by texting:

Ramen [space] (your name) [space] And send it to Outer Space(_fetus.)

More pictures are shown at the bottom.

If you want to inspect the Ramen on a Ramen Bowl with Chopsticks more, tex- I mean,

Go to The Habitat of the Holy Fox, then go to the big black house, you'll see two shattered stones, smash the one that says "Court Room". When you're in the Court Room, go straight forward. Then you'll see a table. Go to the side, you'll see a portal. Go in. And find the ramen. It's in the corner or something. X"D
This discussion has been closed.