Why So Many Copy-Cats?

2»

Comments

• Modified. Sorry to say this, But calling out people in a public discussion is also Bullying, Please stop.
  • Modified said:

@Flaw, I said "Most" Not specifically you.

@Pud, I know well what a copy cat is. You just have NO CLUE what's going on atm. Angelified has always copied me / Bullied me / picked on me, etc., even told her friends she was me. I'm no fool.

@Natey, Maybe I wouldn't be "trash talking"? If she hadn't trashed me in the first place. Trash talking isn't what's happening atm.

Just so you know,
    I am following the case a long time, I pretty much know way more than you, simply saying lies to put more "effectiveness" into your arguments.
  • SamBoozle said:

Modified. Sorry to say this, But calling out people in a public discussion is also Bullying, Please stop.

Wasn't my idea to open it :/

• This has gotten way off topic...

The mods can't change (pretty sure) their names, they haven't 100% copied them. There's really nothing mods can do if you have a clone..Especially if they've only added "ified" to the end. Not actually 'copying'..
  • modi, if u didnt know a lot of people have ''ified'' in their name and you dont complain about them, im assuming your bullying a specific group of people? just a prediction.
  • then who made u do it modi
  • Modified said:

SamBoozle said:

Modified. Sorry to say this, But calling out people in a public discussion is also Bullying, Please stop.

Wasn't my idea to open it :/

No matter who's idea was this, think about the consequences and be more open minded to the case.
  • SamBoozle said:

modi, if u didnt know a lot of people have ''ified'' in their name and you dont complain about them, im assuming your bullying a specific group of people? just a prediction.

Sam, I'm not bullying. There's nothing wrong with speaking up about something...Or making it known

• Modified said:

SamBoozle said:

modi, if u didnt know a lot of people have ''ified'' in their name and you dont complain about them, im assuming your bullying a specific group of people? just a prediction.

Sam, I'm not bullying. There's nothing wrong with speaking up about something...Or making it known

As far as I know, spreading lies is a way of cyberbullying.
  • Mr.Pud said:

Modified said:

SamBoozle said:

As far as I know, spreading lies is a way of cyberbullying.
    Why don't you tell that to Angelified. :)

• Modi, the public didnt need to know this little mess, Besides some how the topic changed to a bullying situation, who ever did start it, cup or modi, stop finding excuses..to blame them
  • i hope a mod will close this discussion. Its a little name problem, now you are being dramatic about it, no offense and sorry, but its true, and im sure some people might agree that u are being over the top about it
  • Excuse me Sam. I only have a problem with Angelfied nobody else whatsoever.
    Flawless is nice. I don't have a problem with her she didn't cause anything between us.
    I do have evidence though.

@Cortana Please close this discussion.
  • Lil Natey said:

guys,can we just stop...can we go back to normal cc,can we just be happy and stop arguing and leave this to private messaging .-.

Natey is right, let's stop before we all get more warnings that we should.
  • Since everyone said stop. I'm sorry for "Cyberbullying" Etc etc. I didn't mean to cause harm or "lie" on the forums / cc. I said before I didn't want to cause drama but I sure did dig a deep hole. I tried to speak up and it backfired. Sorry to waste any of your time.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I think that's enough. Making such a big deal because someone has the same name ending as you are isn't necessary, unless they straight forwardly did that to cause you any kind of issues, in which case you should report that to mods or support.

In regards to bullying, if you have proof of being bullied send it to any mod, if not contact support.

Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.