Egg Hunting Tips

ValleyValley Member
edited April 2017 in Community
The egg hunt is coming to a close and the competition is close and competitive !
Here are some pros and cons on each mine!

Arctic Mines
Arctic mines are flatter than other mines and have less trees, this makes eggs easier to view.
Also Arctic mines are white which means that the colourful eggs stand out easily.

Forest Mines
This mine falls into the grey zone.
I guess Forest mines are up to you if you use or not but they are still great!

Tropical Mines
Tropical mines consist of mostly water in most cases, eggs are clearer to see in the deep or shallow waters.
But water slows you down, constantly having to sink to reach eggs is a time consuming task, thus I reccomend avoiding Tropical Mines.

Mountain Mines
Mountain mines are not flat!! And have more trees than most mines!!
Although Mountain mines allow you to search eggs from high distances it is a climb you can not afford!

Desert Mines
One of my favourite mines to find eggs in!
Desert mines consist of ZERO trees and ZERO flowers. (Flowers make eggs blend in)
Even though there is the occasional hill they are easy to avoid.

Perks
Make sure you have speed demon and jumpman ON!

Hope you enjoyed this casual guide and enjoy egg hunting 2017!
Goodluck all :))

Comments

• I always search egg in artic mine.. easier.. i just need 50 more tonight and i will get the balloon for the first time! :o
  • oooo, nice guide, however the tropical mine is the one I would recommend, and you're not recommending it xD I always seem to find 20+ eggs in each tropical mine, tho slightly slower, I guess I'm always willing to take the chance, but it's all a matter of opinion, I see your point :P

Very nice guide tho :P
  • oooo, nice guide, however the tropical mine is the one I would recommend, and you're not recommending it xD I always seem to find 20+ eggs in each tropical mine, tho slightly slower, I guess I'm always willing to take the chance, but it's all a matter of opinion, I see your point :P

Very nice guide tho :P

I found 30-40+ egg in artic mine :P
  • This guide doesn't suit everyone but thanks for the feedback :))