Break.

Dear Cubic Castles,

This is hard for me to actually even think, let alone write about, but I have decided to quit for a good-while. As future updates come, I will return for them. My performance in school, athletics and home life have dramatically dropped ever since this egg hunt started. I have a problem and I have to end it now.. or forever I will regret my choices. This game has changed my life for the good overall, but as I said, this game is taking me away from what really matters. I have a future to take into consideration. I have two choices; either ruin my chances of getting into a really nice college and play this game or I can play this game sometimes and still succeed in all areas. I am going with option 2.

May 1st will be the last day I'm on and then I pretty much "retire." I can't do this to myself anymore. I have become too lazy sitting around playing games all day.. and it's getting ridiculous, basically. I truly believe this is the way to end things. I have learned a lot and met many wonderful people in the past 2 years, but it is time for me to get on with my life. (at least until I can afford to play games and be lazy once again!...) >;o

Sincerely,
Liberated

Comments

• Awwww, I didn't really know you but I hope you can return for good some time!

Also goodluck with real life stuff and collage, hope things work out for you :)
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Wow Liberated, you have such a way with words....I still think a writing profession is in store for you ;) Stop in and visit when you can, I'm sure you'll be missed by many, me included :)
  • Good luck irl with ur school and so on. I myself have tests this week and can't think straight cause of the egg hunts the game etc.....
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What am I suppose to do without you? I'm going to miss you! D:
  • Alright Liberated, have a good break, don't forget to come by and visit us! You will be sorely missed! :)
  • Awh, we'll miss you... Don't forget to come back some time
  • Aw Liberated I will miss you <3. You have always been a great friend and Piggysaurus understands.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    @Liberated Good Luck Sam, I hope that you do well
    :D
  • PiousPious Member
    Can I still get that Umb? :)
    — This is how you know we're really friends.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2017
    LIBBAHZ?!?! D:
    You were one of my best friends.
    I understand (I mean like wow-7k+ eggs lol). This game is highly addictive :P. But real life is more important! Good luck and I hope you pay a visit or two :D! I will be sure to miss you!
  • Goodluck!
  • Good luck Lib! (This game is addictive ... e.e)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    oh no :( il miss ya buddy maybe pop in from time to time for a chat :)
    good luck with your school stuff
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Sad to see you go bud. Good luck in real life, and don't forget to drop by whenever possible :)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Good luck Lib. See ya soon! :)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Aww Boi you will be missed for everyone here. I understand you i may do the same when the egg hunt ends cuz i need to pass the exams and there is a summer coming here ! Fishing The best think for me haha^^ So good luck buddy and take care.:)
  • Just a reminder to all of you May 1st is my "retirement" date. I will be in-game until then. :P
    @Everybody who commented: Thanks for wishing me well and hoping for the best. I will miss all of you, but don't worry...I will be back! >:o
  • PiousPious Member
    Liberated said:

Just a reminder to all of you May 1st is my "retirement" date. I will be in-game until then. :P
    @Everybody who commented: Thanks for wishing me well and hoping for the best. I will miss all of you, but don't worry...I will be back! >:o

Did you hear that, guys? He's leaving forever!
  • May the 2nd is my death date. (Have to have that Blackwatch skin for Genji, time to spend tons of money.)
  • Good luck! Education matters most at this point in your life
  • Good Luck! We'll miss you!
  • Have a great break Lib, always put real life focuses before entertainment games like cc.
    Wishing you the best and come back and visit whenever you can ;)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    perhaps... catch ya later. ;)