How often would you like to see CC news?

2»

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Show us sneak peaks on the Facebook pages, that'll make it very popular XD

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

NOOOO i don't have facebook :(
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2017
    On-topic: It depends on how many news you can gather/obtain for posting on facebook, etc... I suggest advertising player-made builds that are amazing, as it has the benefits for both the game in general and for the creator of it in particular.
    But, I'd prefer seeing them posting at least once a week. By that you can save more time for the updates, new items, features, etc...

Off-topic:
    CosmicCow said:

Why not actual cows? :)

Cows are coming? :O
    I'd better save my money for this!

I'm sure if they show something on Facebook it'll be all over forums within the hour
  • Show us sneak peaks on the Facebook pages, that'll make it very popular XD

By the way you dont need a facebook account ^^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

you dont need to have an actual account on facebook to see it, but ill send ya a pic if they put a sneak peak on it and it doesnt come on forums ;)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

Okay so definitely we're bad at communication! Like right now when we're deep into creating the farming update, we go a little incommunicado... So we will try to be a little more chatty. So.. We're working on the farm update :)

Just add a few cow decor while your at it :D we could use some mootivation
    I would like to see some cows haha...do it;p
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I voted daily but now I think every 1-3 days.
    Nerve said:

I agree not doing it daily. But i think they should tell us if they've fixed a bug or if a huge/little bug fix is coming.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nerve said:

I agree not doing it daily. But i think they should tell us if they've fixed a bug or if a huge/little bug fix is coming.
    Yeah
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Did no one read my post in here or understand how fb groups work?
    Even if they post daily it is highly unlikely that you will see all those posts in your news feed.
    And even if you do you can select to see fewer posts from this page.

So i'm not even sure why this is even being asked tbh.

The best answer is - I want news whenever you have it.
    I must be a nub. I've followed other games fb page and never not seen a post in my news feed. I do scroll a lot when I am bored Tho XD
  • I just don't like daily because it puts pressure on the team to post often and there may not always be meaningful content to post in the long run. I think it is best to not over saturate the Facebook to give it value.

I must be a nub. I've followed other games fb page and never not seen a post in my news feed. I do scroll a lot when I am bored Tho XD

How would you know that you;ve not seen something lol.
    Do you go to every liked page and check?
    If you have a group or page you'd know. It tells you exactly how many of your followers each post has actually reached.
    Unless all your pages you follow are paying to promote every post then I bet your missing some stuff.
    I mean like I don't follow many xD just a couple lol. I check most daily and I can't see owt I missed. They've somewhat big games/companies so probably paying to promote
  • I'm not a big fan of little details so weekly news all summarized would be great for people like me.
  • gdog said:

Keep it as active as you want.

It'll just be a post on the timeline like all the other pages I follow.
    The beauty of facebook is that if you are getting to many updates you have the option to see less or not see them at all from specific pages/groups. Without unfollowing.
    You can even set it so you'll be notified if you wish.

Remember facebook is stupid and even if you post daily only a very small percentage will actually see the posts on their timeline.
    They want you to pay to get it seen by everyone first time. With the boost post feature.
    This is why the bigger groups will post the same article multiple times over the course of a day.
    Also if you engage with the page a lot that will increase your chance of actually seeing every post.

So do as you will and let facebook users use the tools in facebook to make their own independent decision on how often they see updates without impeding those that do want to see regular posts.

B-but gdog, if they post on their own, then it will be the same way as it is currently.

gdog said:

Keep it as active as you want.

It'll just be a post on the timeline like all the other pages I follow.
    The beauty of facebook is that if you are getting to many updates you have the option to see less or not see them at all from specific pages/groups. Without unfollowing.
    You can even set it so you'll be notified if you wish.

Remember facebook is stupid and even if you post daily only a very small percentage will actually see the posts on their timeline.
    They want you to pay to get it seen by everyone first time. With the boost post feature.
    This is why the bigger groups will post the same article multiple times over the course of a day.
    Also if you engage with the page a lot that will increase your chance of actually seeing every post.

So do as you will and let facebook users use the tools in facebook to make their own independent decision on how often they see updates without impeding those that do want to see regular posts.

B-but gdog, if they post on their own, then it will be the same way as it is currently.
    They are clearly changing things up.
    Horus said:

Since the Cubic Castles Facebook page is getting a refresh (in progress), we'd like to keep it regularly updated: https://www.facebook.com/cubiccastles/

• CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

Okay so definitely we're bad at communication! Like right now when we're deep into creating the farming update, we go a little incommunicado... So we will try to be a little more chatty. So.. We're working on the farm update :)

Cow pet O:
    Maybe that could be a CC anniversary thing?
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Farm Pack :D
  • DAILY :3
  • If they add like a cow pet I will have a cow! Farm pack yes, what a hay day I will have with that. I bet CC could milk us dry with the cow pet O_O
  • lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

:O
    We want sneak peaks!
    Cows! :O!!
    Thats awesome!
    And also we want sneak peaks!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Make The Game Bigger (more players)

• HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Thanks everyone for the feedback!

The page has been actively updated the past week, how did everyone like it?

If there's any improvements/changes you'd like to suggest, please let us know. :)
  • The new updated page looks awesome, it will be nice to see a flow of news and updates at a consistent rate!