When mining something but doesnt dissappear bring it back pls

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
As the title says ty for anyone support :)

Comments

• I can't get what u mean...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Blocks that are mined don't disappear after 20 minutes. Only items that are dropped directly from your inventory will despawn.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Blocks that are mined don't disappear after 20 minutes.

It does. You will get the same message when you pull a random block. So mined & dropped blocks/items dissapear after 20 min.

• Blocks that are mined don't disappear after 20 minutes.

It does. You will get the same message when you pull a random block. So mined & dropped blocks/items dissapear after 20 min.

What? :/ that's insane... it used to be that they wouldn't despawn.

• Ok let us clear up a few things :)! Mined blocks in mines will disappear but mined blocks from realms/rooms will not disappear. I can confirm this because many times I will clean a room or make a mess and it will still be there waiting for me. The only thing that will disappear are cubits.

Ok let us clear up a few things :)! Mined blocks in mines will disappear but mined blocks from realms/rooms will not disappear. I can confirm this because many times I will clean a room or make a mess and it will still be there waiting for me. The only thing that will disappear are cubits.

I tested this in my realm and room. And the blocks I mined disappear after 20 min.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Tested it too it disappears
  • I am doing a test but as of yesterday blocks I placed and pull are not disappearing. An example is a room I am working on for Dragon. Pulled mountain blocks and other debri are still floating on the ground unglassed.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I think it depends on the block, for example when you mine berries they do not despawn. May I ask which blocks despawned when you mined them?
    Nerve said:

I think it depends on the block, for example when you mine berries they do not despawn. May I ask which blocks despawned when you mined them?

I mined golden blocks and fancy roads :)
  • I will try golden blocks and fancy roads. I place five mountain, then pulled them they have yet to despawn, I am not working on diamond blocks but I will go and check out golden/fancy.

It would be nice to get an answer on did the admins do something because I did get a recent update or is it effecting a few individuals.
  • What about items that were glassed, then unglassed?

What about items that were glassed, then unglassed?

I think that doesnt disappear
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yakroo said:

What about items that were glassed, then unglassed?

I think that doesnt disappear
    Well, i have unglassed items at my realm and none did disappear after months
  • To clear up the confusion - All blocks that you mine with the perk "Attractor" and don't collect them within 20 minutes, they will disappear. If you don't want them to disappear and do not want to pick them up, turn off the perk "'Attractor" and they will stay even after 20 minutes. BUT! Floating mined cubits disappear after 20 minutes regardless of that perk being on or off.

Also, just gonna mention this here.. you cannot actually get any items that you mine doubled unless "Attractor" is turned off.. :P So, if you want an efficient way to get faster resources with your special double cubit/resource perks and what not, turn off "Attractor" while mining. :)
    @SirKewberth or @CosmicCow clarify if its a bug or not? Thanks :)