Intense PVP training

Well, I won 2nd place in the HABIBI tournament WITHOUT a wand. I think everybody did not practice enough PVP, except for The Death Reaper, so I came up with an idea to make a realm with a map suited for intense PVP. The realm is 'ButtQuacker'. So far, it costs 6k worth of mess and I keep on getting beaten by -Dawn- (I mean myself) because I keep killing myself. LOL. Just feast your eyes on it if you are not training.

Rating: 3 Stars so far
Intensity: 92/100 (3 person average)
Best number of players: 10 (2 teams of 5)
Don't underestimate it, there are efficient distractions and traps there (e.g. Burst into laughter while your enemy starts to kill you). There are hiding places, too, but each of them has equal disadvantages:advantages ratio (1:1).

Hiding Places:

In the Mud:
1/10 or 10/10 (depends)

U***r***u**:
10/10

S**v** ****g*:
3/10 or 9/10

In the **k*:
2/10 or 9/10

*c* *l***:
5/10 or 10/10

H*g*e*t *o*n*:
4/10 or 8/10

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I haven't really been practicing and I won the tournament by randomly shooting when I'm super laggy SoI guess I won Super Lucky though lol when I stopped lagging we were on the Death Box :P
  • edited March 2016
    BTW, this is an ultra-laggy scenario simulator with 200+ geysers. Won't lag if your computer has 1TB of memory (LIKE MINE HAHAHAHAHA)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Nice Pvp Training! This will get all the Players working!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes must activate sneakiness
  • edited March 2016
    'The messier the better'

Be sure to spot the hidden h**e* *****r and the hidden **a* **o**
  • Yeah, the PvP training would help qbees practice their skills on PvP (Also TRY not to kill themselves)
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I already mastered the arts of PvP by not killing myself and If I don't have a wand...I'll make them kill themselves if there are walls in the arena I'm fighting On
  • XDI'm not into pvp but i'll practise for old times sake and to not fall behind my fellow friends! because a bomb cannot loose in pvp :3
  • If only PixTNT was still here. ._.