Dead & Quit.

edited April 2017 in Community
You will need two chairs and two leaf piles or more depending on how big you want it.
You have to position your Qbee in between the leaf piles. Then just push forward.

There's another way to do this instead of pushing forward, You can use a wind machine. I shared my idea with someone and that someone made it better. (By the wind machine.)
Most of you know this already but some of you haven't so if you haven't I suggest you try it in game. It's old.

Comments

• Love it xD it's like a leaf igloo
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

You will need two chairs and two leaf piles or more depending on how big you want it.
    You have to position your Qbee in between the leaf piles. Then just push forward.

There's another way to do this instead of pushing forward, You can use a wind machine. I shared my idea with someone and that someone made it better. (By the wind machine.)
    Most of you know this already but some of you haven't so if you haven't I suggest you try it in game. It's old.

Nice idea :O
  • Cool idea, but this shouldn't be in off topic since it's related to the game.
  • edited April 2017
    Misticall said:

Cool idea, but this shouldn't be in off topic since it's related to the game.

Okay, Sorry I'll move it to the right category. It isn't really a bug report. I'm not reporting it
    Pimydd said:

Love it xD it's like a leaf igloo

Glad you like it xD