[Easter Event] Who Ate BunnyZilla?

JadabugJadabug Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Who Killed BunnyZilla?

This event requires you to do an easy and quick puzzle! You start off having to find out which colored baskets are lying and telling you the truth, some will give clues while others will not, once you have figured out which baskets are lying, you will answers the questions on the 3 doors, that lead to clues for who the killer is! Once you've figured that out, you can do the parkour for extra seekers. You then are lead to the maze, watch your step there might be holes! Find clues inside the maze and once you have five keys or skulls, you're able to go through the door! Make sure you know who the person is to get extra prizes! ;) div>

Time: 11:00:00 PM CC Time

Egg Hunt:

There are 115 seekers in the realm! Not Including Rooms, once you leave the realm, your eggs will reset so do it after you've figured out the puzzle! The first to 115 seekers will get a prize!

The best prizes are the first prizes!

Comments

• Momo ate him case closed! I saw momo writing a letter to santas asking for a rasted bunnyzilla last night!
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited April 2017

Momo ate him case closed! I saw momo writing a letter to santas asking for a rasted bunnyzilla last night!

Makes sense, Rasted, XD
    I was about to say Momo too XD
  • Jadabug said:

Who Killed BunnyZilla?

This event requires you to do an easy and quick puzzle! You start off having to find out which colored baskets are lying and telling you the truth, some will give clues while others will not, once you have figured out which baskets are lying, you will answers the questions on the 3 doors, that lead to clues for who the killer is! Once you've figured that out, you can do the parkour for extra seekers. You then are lead to the maze, watch your step there might be holes! Find clues inside the maze and once you have five keys or skulls, you're able to go through the door! Make sure you know who the person is to get extra prizes! ;)

Time: 11:00:00 PM CC Time

Egg Hunt:

There are 115 seekers in the realm! Not Including Rooms, once you leave the realm, your eggs will reset so do it after you've figured out the puzzle! The first to 115 seekers will get a prize!

The best prizes are the first prizes!
    R.I.P. BunnyZilla