Group Whispers

MisticallMisticall Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
So, today I was having a whisper conversation with a friend, and my other friend @Jerrynana123 came in. I wanted to talk to him as well about the topic, but since there was no 'group whispering', we couldn't do it ;-;

This idea would be like PMs where you can add or remove people anytime, except ingame. Hope this gets implemented soon o;
@CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax

Example Pictures below edited by @Jerrynana123

Comments

• StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited April 2017
    I would love this feature! +1
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited April 2017
    Pictures here >.<
    The first picture shows how to use group chat, the Black box means they can see it, while the white box means that they can't see it.
    The second picture is when a group whisper is used, It will say
    (IGN of person saying it):---> (Person invited), (Other person invited) (whisper) (Message)
    Etc.
    There could be more person invited.
  • Lil Natey said:

Stevenlol said:

I would love this feature! +!

what is a "+!" >_>
    Oops, meant 1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I agree with this 100% 101%!

+999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999
  • +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
  • +1 c:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1
  • Bump!
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited June 2017
    Sounds like a good idea, I like it .

Also you do know you can only do 2 bumps for every 48 hours
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Spiridon said:

I bumped it from April 23 to June 7, no bumps in between... o-o
  • Just forget it you don't know what i mean...

Also, is there a limit on the people you could whisper to at once for this suggestion?
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited June 2017
    Now I can tell ALL people in realms at the SAME TIME that I am BUYINGGGG CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAPPPPP RARRRRRESSS!!! :DDDDDDD

Tbh this would annoy the hell out of me. My example above is more than likely what this would be used for most of the time. Why do we need group whispers? What real reason? <.>
    If you wanna talk to a group of people, just say so. lol

Even with a limit, this would still be used for that.

Not only that type of spam, but what if someone decides to cuss at multiple people at the same time? Well, here is this group whispers dealio helping out again! :D

If this became an actual thing, I would want them to be purchasable. Like 1000c for 20 or something. Just to know that people are wasting their c when they do this, or else this game will only get filled with more spam than there already is.
  • Liberated said:

Now I can tell ALL people in realms at the SAME TIME that I am BUYINGGGG CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAPPPPP RARRRRRESSS!!! :DDDDDDD

Tbh this would annoy the hell out of me. My example above is more than likely what this would be used for most of the time. Why do we need group whispers? What real reason? <.>
    If you wanna talk to a group of people, just say so. lol

Even with a limit, this would still be used for that.

Not only that type of spam, but what if someone decides to cuss at multiple people at the same time? Well, here is this group whispers dealio helping out again! :D

If this became an actual thing, I would want them to be purchasable. Like 1000c for 20 or something. Just to know that people are wasting their c when they do this, or else this game will only get filled with more spam than there already is.

I'd like to have group whispers because I have been in a situation when I've had to have a private conversation with multiple people and it was really annoying~ we had to repeat the same thing to every single individual in the conversation. As for the 'Buying Cheap Rares' thing, they could add a system where you could block people from whispering to you.

And PLEASE, NO, they should NOT be PAID. We already have so many features that need to be paid for - why this? I'd rather have the option to block someone from whispering to me than have to PAY for a private conversation.
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    +1 :o
  • I once suggested a whisper bumper where whoever bumps the bumper can join in the whisper group chat or should I say gossip =w=
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Why not just add a only friends can see what u say in Parental Controls cuz theres an option that u can only see chat from friends.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Spiridon said:

if you mean that it is already over 48 hours, then the time after 48 doesnt matter ;/
  • Spiridon said:

if you mean that it is already over 48 hours, then the time after 48 doesnt matter ;/
    Never said i was talking about over 48 hours.
  • One, its starting to get off stop with elemental and spiridon, so here to put the train back on the track

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

+1
  • YorukoYoruko Member
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 *Died cuz of 000's* Anyways I like the idea! It's helpful if u want to chat with ur friends privately at the same time. It's annoying when there's people in the realm
  • yes +1!
  • Purfect
  • Thanks for the support :D
  • I would love this so I can stand in the lobby with my friends in gingerbread mask in the corner of the realm, creepily whispering, so the nubs get scared ;)
  • Jadabug said:

I would love this so I can stand in the lobby with my friends in gingerbread mask in the corner of the realm, creepily whispering, so the nubs get scared ;)

~ says the leader of Helping Hands, a clan to help newbies
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    99999999999999999999999999+

<3
  • galantis said:

99999999999999999999999999+

<3</p>

Thanks for your support :)
  • The only way this could go downhill is when random people invite random people into group whispers and start spamming them.

Maybe it can be a friend only feature?

Otherwise good idea misti!
  • They should also shorten the whisper command so you could fit more content.