Ignore this

DullachanDullachan Member
edited April 2017 in Bug Reports
Nothing here.

Comments

• xDDD What did you do to your game files?
  • I want one now ;-; #CarPetRARERThanUmbrella
  • XD
  • Hehe based on the picture... He didnt do anything xD, all he did is just making the game texture load unproperly xD
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I'm more concerned with the fact that the mine portal is a tractor :P
  • That looks awesome! O_O
    Btw that doesn't look like a dork mobile o.o new car or did you just retexture these xD
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited April 2017
    It's the dorkmobile (Pretty sure)If you look at a glitched item like that they always look a little different...The way of the programming world.

That's a funny glitch tho lol
  • NerryNerry Member
    Why is it named Hitler?
  • When you have too much time on your hands
  • PiousPious Member
    edited April 2017
    All they did is replaced the Models of the altered blocks/items with the coding of the Car Model. This is very simple and can even be done by copying the Car Model and renaming it accordingly to the other items, deleting or moving the original Model files. For any of you that want a Car pet. Enjoy.

Also, this isn't really a bug as much as someone tinkering with the game's files. Sort of a misplaced post.
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017
    Pious said:

All they did is replaced the Models of the altered blocks/items with the coding of the Car Model. This is very simple and can even be done by copying the Car Model and renaming it accordingly to the other items, deleting or moving the original Model files. For any of you that want a Car pet. Enjoy.

Also, this isn't really a bug as much as someone tinkering with the game's files. Sort of a misplaced post.

I was actually there when it happened, he has an extreme lag in his phone and I can assure no coding was done, He never even knew you can modify the game with codes.

Nice conspiracy though :3

p.s. i just realized the pet is a tractor XD... notice the backwheel is bigger
  • PiousPious Member
    Hm. Didn't notice this was on a phone. Anywho, you can still replicate it via. my method. And, you can edit the phone's game files as well. Not saying this didn't actually happen on its own, but it is extremely unlikely. Especially just because of "lag."
  • Looks like a tractor
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Aj Baryza said:

Looks like a tractor

because it is.
  • Miwky said:

Aj Baryza said:

Looks like a tractor

because it is.
    Hmm I wonder why that tractor looks like a tractor •~•
  • Miwky said:

Aj Baryza said:

Looks like a tractor

because it is.
    FARM PACK

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Aj Baryza said:

Miwky said:

Aj Baryza said:

Looks like a tractor

because it is.
    FARM PACK

*mindblown*

• DullachanDullachan Member
    edited April 2017
    Pious said:

Pious said:

Hm. Didn't notice this was on a phone. Anywho, you can still replicate it via. my method. And, you can edit the phone's game files as well. Not saying this didn't actually happen on its own, but it is extremely unlikely. Especially just because of "lag."

This is false, however Jax is right, i don't think the game can be messed with, especially with a phone... all there is, is basically uninstall or force stop. If you don't believe me then i gues you can believe your own thoughts.. in addition to this,
    lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

It actually happens frequently if while the game is loading you "switch" that tab with another one for few seconds.
    Lucaaa795 is also correct, all i did was exit the app because i accidentally switched to another tab, the textures may vary from NULLs and other in-game textures, though, this is the first time i've ever encountered something this bizzare, so i decided to post it on forums.

(- Just to clear things up)
  • PiousPious Member

Pious said:

Pious said:

This is false, however Jax is right, i don't think the game can be messed with, especially with a phone... all there is, is basically uninstall or force stop. If you don't believe me then i gues you can believe your own thoughts.. in addition to this,
    lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

It actually happens frequently if while the game is loading you "switch" that tab with another one for few seconds.
    Lucaaa795 is also correct, all i did was exit the app because i accidentally switched to another tab, the textures may vary from NULLs and other in-game textures, though, this is the first time i've ever encountered something this bizzare, so i decided to post it on forums.

(- Just to clear things up)
    Regardless of whether or not you got this bug without editing the game's files does not make anything I said in that second bit false at all. You CAN edit the game's files on ANY cellular device capable of installing the app. For iOS devices, this would mean more likely than not you'd have to jailbreak your phone, but that is still something possible for anyone to do, with the know-how. If you were doing this on any, say, Android device, infamously known for easy file-editing, all you need is to install a file-editor app and do it from there.

For PC users, it's as simple as knowing where the files are.

And... blah, I'm done. This subject irritates me now.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I will ask you to change your pet name, it is highly inappropriate.
  • edited April 2017
    xD Sorry. That's a cool pet you got there. Change the name >.>
    *Waits for people to stalk me*