Flushing Chat Convos (Suggestion)

Don't you just hate it when:
1. Just as you were about to enter your realm, a hollawarp pops up that shows something like, I don't know, Buying Resources, Challenges, Giveaways, something like that, but unfortunately, you aren't able to go since you just entered your realm for a split second after that text. Because I sure do, that ALWAYS happens to me.
2. Or just as you were having a conversation with what you think is a scammer, he pulls a fast one, and quickly bans you from the realm just as you were about to take a screenshot of that conversation to report about it.

If that ever happens to you, then flushing conversations is a solution.

So it goes like this, the chat does not end, it goes forever. Even if you were to enter a realm or exit one, the chat does not end, however, there is a button called "Flush" which removes all the conversations in the said chat. The chat is not removed only until after you pressed "Flush". So even if you were banned from a realm, the chats that you had inside will still be intact only after you wish to remove it.

The benefits are you can still enter different places from different hollas even when you are in different realms, and convos with someone who you think is a scammer are remained intact.

Comments

• +1 but how about if you completely close cc it also flushes so that the convo log doesn't go on forever wasting vast amounts of storage.