Ram Pet: Shop Return/Event

124»

Comments

• Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

The way you put it sounds like you'd agree it would be okay for everyone to get a free pink umbrella. I don't think you would like it if everyone just suddenly had easy access to one of your most prized possession in the game. It's not even like it is unobtainable smh. -Andy
    Hey don't compare the pink umbrella with the ram (that'd be lame).They might worth the same but the amount of effort put to obtain a umbrella (unless you dont buy it ofc v:) is *far* bigger than a ram (which was 20k in the store at the beggining)
    I would not be happy ,you are right,but i'd go over because thats how economy works.With risky investments (but of course its all biased atm)and not by telling the admins that you got X while 99% of cc players didnt got X,so they should not return it or you complain about their game.

Um what? Comparing the ram with an umbrella is pretty good. U work hard for umbrella by collecting eggs (hours of work) or you can buy Rams for a ton of c (like maybe a mil...that will catch ram seller's eye) which is also work except in real life (as in a job). And no we are not biased. One can argue you are biased because you don't have a ram.

I have been one of those who were offered a ton for a ram. I would have accepted around 500k+Kramp (been offered something similar in value twice) in a heartbeat if my ram was still level 0 or below 20. However, I FARMED (no dirt stack or intentional building purely for exp) my ram all the way up to 47 (soon 50) so that might be a reason most ram owners don't want to sell.

• I have been one of those who were offered a ton for a ram. I would have accepted around 500k+Kramp (been offered something similar in value twice) in a heartbeat if my ram was still level 0 or below 20. However, I FARMED (no dirt stack or intentional building purely for exp) my ram all the way up to 47 (soon 50) so that might be a reason most ram owners don't want to sell.

Isn't a level 0 ram worth more than 50?
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited May 2017
    Dawnified said:

I have been one of those who were offered a ton for a ram. I would have accepted around 500k+Kramp (been offered something similar in value twice) in a heartbeat if my ram was still level 0 or below 20. However, I FARMED (no dirt stack or intentional building purely for exp) my ram all the way up to 47 (soon 50) so that might be a reason most ram owners don't want to sell.

Isn't a level 0 ram worth more than 50?
    no matter which lvl a Ram have
    all i see is the owners of a Ram Pet LOVE their pet
    they treat it with Respect and not using it for making business
    this the true reason why i wont they coming back

pets in cc so often just get used for making business

i by myself gave away so many pets just for see others smile and have a best friend in cc when they say they sad and alone while they minning...
    - i tryed make them good company and never feel alone
    - i tryed gave them a reason to smile and be happy when their pet may lvl up
    - i tryed make them laugh when their pet may act weird or stuck :)
    - i tryed ... :/
    but at the end those poor pets mostly only get used for making business

and before anybody may say something about that post
    i might be emotional and LOVE PETS, ANIMALS...
    they should not be made for business!

Please somebody comment who agree with me and love his pet no matter which one !

for all those who want a Ram be sure its obtainable
    i worked really hard for mine cause its been LOVE when i saw it
    and THANKS SO MUCH the owner of Ram saw that its been LOVE and i got mine not for cubits, or business
    its simple been LOVE <3

Sry if my english to poor to try explain my thoughts :/
    edited May 2017
    YES i multipost
    But may i say i seriously not care about it
    cause that it seems its ok that JAX running around in this game and calling his pet Adolf???

• JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017

YES i multipost
    But may i say i seriously not care about it
    cause that it seems its ok that JAX running around in this game and calling his pet Adolf???

I should severely apologize for that immature and childish decision but I actually changed it recently ^^ and I should say that is completely irrelevant to this discussion. Please stay in topic of the Rams or discussion might be closed.
    edited May 2017
    reported you more then once cause this really not ok

first you named your pet Adi which is the short form for Adolf and then i meet you at the egg hunt bumper and you totally show off with Adolf...

and YOU want Ram back?

• Not all people want the ram back for business,some people want to treat the ram with respect,but they cant because its too expensive.i choose to buy another pet,but i still ever hope the ram is coming back.not because of the cubits,because its my favorite pet.i was a newbie when the ram came out,i dont even remember the ram in the cubit store. Im not saying you are wrong,because everyone has their opinion.

• iKONICiKONIC Member

first you named your pet Adi which is the short form for Adolf and then i meet you at the egg hunt bumper and you totally show off with Adolf...

and YOU want Ram back?

Jeez. You can't even appreciate the change.
  • reported you more then once cause this really not ok

and YOU want Ram back?

Jeez. You can't even appreciate the change.
    Yeah..
    Jeez whats wrong with him..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

and YOU want Ram back?

he can name whatever he wants it to, if you dont like it you have to accept it and shut up about it
    edited May 2017

and YOU want Ram back?

he can name whatever he wants it to, if you dont like it you have to accept it and shut up about it
    are you sure what you saying
    so how about i name my quebee Adolf??? oO

you should start ggf the name Adolf then you will see what shows you
  • sure sure, he didnt had any bad meaning in his mind when he chosen the name Adi and then Adolf
    yeah kids always try find out how far they can go
    and i know i been off topic but well as i sayed i dont care anymore
    this forum full of useless threads
    and nobody cares really
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2017
    How about instead of arguing like children, just flag it if you feel it's a rule breaker :/
  • How about instead of arguing like children, just flag it if you feel it's a rule breaker :/

Yeah :/
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They should not bring back the ram imo.
    I don't own one either btw.
    People moan that cc economy has no value then they want all items of value to return lol. It makes no sense.
    Also you don't want to tick of those who actually spend a lot on cubits. eg. ram buyers.
    They help support this game more than any freeloader can ever do.
    You bring back the ram they may have spent $200 on then they gonna be reluctant to spend money on the game again.
    Same goes for those who grinded out to afford a ram.

There are plenty of other pets to have.
    And really a ram pet, who even has a ram as a pet irl? no one.
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017
    An event would be good then if we were to bring them back. It's still going to be fair and not a lot would be added..
    People may have spent hundreds of dollars to get an Easter Umbrella, but now 50 will be awarded. Why not same for the ram
    gdog said:

They should not bring back the ram imo.
    I don't own one either btw.
    People moan that cc economy has no value then they want all items of value to return lol. It makes no sense.
    Also you don't want to tick of those who actually spend a lot on cubits. eg. ram buyers.
    They help support this game more than any freeloader can ever do.
    You bring back the ram they may have spent $200 on then they gonna be reluctant to spend money on the game again.
    Same goes for those who grinded out to afford a ram.

There are plenty of other pets to have.
    And really a ram pet, who even has a ram as a pet irl? no one.

Having the experience of getting a ram in game is also out of the question of saying "who even has a ram as a pet irl?"
  • An event would be good then if we were to bring them back. It's still going to be fair and not a lot would be added..
    People may have spent hundreds of dollars to get an Easter Umbrella, but now 50 will be awarded. Why not same for the ram

I arged 100 times not to bring back ram
    Jax argued 100 times to bring it back.

So what the point? I dont see there any good argument except selfish wish.
  • Well Ram's back in the raffle again
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    and the next raffle prize is a ramm XD
  • An event would be good then if we were to bring them back. It's still going to be fair and not a lot would be added..

I arged 100 times not to bring back ram
    Jax argued 100 times to bring it back.

So what the point? I dont see there any good argument except selfish wish.
    Giving people another chance to obtain a Ramm is not a selfish wish, but your wish to never bring the Ramms back is selfish.
  • I say bring it back for a week and make it $99 on c store :3
  • we have been given a chance people ^^. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11985/official-event-ramm-week#latest

So the War of the Rams is over... or so we think it is XD
  • One must be for me!!!!!

Let's work =D
  • *Bub**Bub* Member
    tbh , I don't see anything wrong with doing an event or something to obtain a ram, but lets be honest here , its a great collectors item and it would be a shame for it to go down in price , however this game Is always a risk in profit gaining. The game didn't give us any warning it would leave so why shouldn't it come back because it never said it would leave for definite. Yes, it would be bad for those who pay a lot for a ram but at the end of the day y'all took the risk to buy them. (y'all meaning those who is gambling on them :D)
This discussion has been closed.