FAQs and some other.

MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I am suggesting that all these should be added in the UI or the starting page and not to be put in a realm or bumper.

- FAQs
or frequently asked questions for people like our friend here and newcomers.

Can anyone help me become a mod

please comment questions that are frequently asked.

- Guides
that teaches players basic things like how to make an account and secure it, how to report a scammer, how to use the setup, where are the settings? how to use wands, list of chat commands. etc. it may sound dumb but players may need it.

- Youtube Vids
links of channels and their videos dedicated to CC.
Gdog for example and his video about co-build scam.

- Website
link to the site and forums

- Updates!
seriously, I didn't know bunny pj's icon has been modified, why not inform people? I don't see it announced anywhere.
it maybe a small thing but it's important that you tell this to your users.

- Safe tips like that of Cubic Mom's
it's a great creation and I applaud her for making it but this should've been where it's just a click away.

Comments

• About pjs, It's not important, u dont really have to announce it lol, dont u need to announce everytime u change one item's icon?

well yeah, the website can be found in play store, steam and app store, it's not needed to linked into to game, but there's already one in the lobby I think. And forums can be located in the main cubic castle page :/

Guides may be important, but I can tell, most of the people don't have time to read dem all or even glimpses at them for a while. U can't even add every single guides since most of the mmo game is the same... Just like phone, it didn't teach u every single things and u r lazy to read the user's guide, u have to explore it yourself....

Safety tips is good, and the dev already puts them in important realm like cubic town center, if u r lazy to go there, don't blame anyone....

And yes, maybe they should add a panel about the FAQs

Youtube video isn't really important to the game... It may or may not appear in the game so don't really mind about dat...
  • About pjs, It's not important, u dont really have to announce it lol, dont u need to announce everytime u change one item's icon?

well yeah, the website can be found in play store, steam and app store, it's not needed to linked into to game, but there's already one in the lobby I think. And forums can be located in the main cubic castle page :/

Guides may be important, but I can tell, most of the people don't have time to read dem all or even glimpses at them for a while. U can't even add every single guides since most of the mmo game is the same... Just like phone, it didn't teach u every single things and u r lazy to read the user's guide, u have to explore it yourself....

Safety tips is good, and the dev already puts them in important realm like cubic town center, if u r lazy to go there, don't blame anyone....

And yes, maybe they should add a panel about the FAQs

Youtube video isn't really important to the game... It may or may not appear in the game so don't really mind about dat...

Some players don't go to the Main CC Page.

Youtube videos may not be important, but it lets them explore CC in a special way. Plus, it promotes CC Youtubers. :D

It's not really about importancy.

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

About pjs, It's not important, u dont really have to announce it lol, dont u need to announce everytime u change one item's icon?

for the icon it was requested for a lot of times and they only waited for another easter to make the change, and it's not like they update so frequently so what's hurting to announce it?

I said players may need it, I didn't say they absolutely need it. I myself don't read guides but not everybody is like me there are still those who do, you can never tell what most people do because we are not them. adding a guide isn't too much. we have younger players you never know when a kid needs it.

links. not put the actual videos in the game. videos that are a help for players, specifically those that spread awareness, that's why I pointed out G's video about co-build scam, this will also help them gain viewers and exposure, and let the players have a better understanding of the game.