Are super rares EVER coming back?

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Betamax

---
Okay, so y'know all those wonderous items that never made it back to the pack? Y'know what's going to happen to them? They only have one way to go: UP. Ramm, Pumpkin pet, Black Cat, etc. Those need to come back, or they'll destroy the CC economy. Nobody will be able to afford them.
---
To the devs:
Please don't listen to owners of the wonderous items. I own quite a few super rares, but I don't care if that means a loss for me. I'd rather you give me and a few others a loss than make super overpriced items for others. Sure, they'll be angry, but hopefully they'll realize you did the right thing.
---

Comments

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2017
    ... They already do giveaways of them... why do people complain??
    They gave away 50 krampus mask,... they were 450k now they are 250k...
    They returned ORANGE SCARF... from 200k now 20k...
    They returned PJS/greek eventhough they are not wonderours... pjs from 200k to 50k...
    Black Cat/Pumpkin and Ramm they probably have something in mind...
    Seems stupid, there is only 1 item that is worth a lot (ram)... halo dropped itself...
    without even being bought back ...
    ALSO... THEY RETURNED umbrella! It was 1mill c now its 600k without the 50 being given away.
    This is total rubbish... they literally gaveaway all wonderous except ram, pumpkin, black cat, halo... these items will destroy cc economy? FUNNY!
    No need to complain... cc economy is fine to me..

• ... They already do giveaways of them... why do people complain??
    They returned PJS/greek eventhough they are not wonderours... pjs from 200k to 50k...
    Seems stupid, there is only 1 item that is worth a lot (ram)... halo dropped itself...
    ALSO... THEY RETURNED umbrella! It was 1mill c now its 600k without the 50 being given away.
    This is total rubbish... they literally gaveaway all wonderous except ram, pumpkin, black cat, halo... these items will destroy cc economy? FUNNY!

They cant really giveaway rams. If i do recall there was a glitch with the ramms so they were pulled from the store

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I'm fine with whatever the devs want to bring back, we should just be grateful for the items we have instead of complain because we don't have something that is too expensive for us to ever buy. Plus, a few weeks ago you didn't want the umbrella to come back because it wouldn't be fair to those who already had one, how is that any different from this?
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited April 2017
    MarieAra said:

I'm fine with whatever the devs want to bring back, we should just be grateful for the items we have instead of complain because we don't have something that is too expensive for us to ever buy. Plus, a few weeks ago you didn't want the umbrella to come back because it wouldn't be fair to those who already had one, how is that any different from this?

Umbrella has come already. My opinion doesn't matter anymore as it's too late v: also, my friends showed me that it's better to reintroduce umbrellas owo

And I'm not complaining because it's too expensive for me - I can afford most of the super rares, except like Ramm or the super high ones. It's just not fair to people who weren't there for the release of those items. A few lucky people are handed cubits on a silver platter because they have a wonderous item. Meanwhile, the majority of CC will have to either buy cubits - which many players can not do - or work their butts off for one item.

edit; just had a new idea; more zillas! BunnyZilla helped make PJ's price stable.. why not do it with all the holidays :D
    TurkeyZilla, CupidZilla, CloverZilla, etc. there are ones for Christmas and Halloween already I believe.
  • Pyjs were never even that rare, there were just certain people claiming pyjs aren't coming back and starting selling them for a high price (150k+), making others think that they are
  • Marie is right You didn't want umbrella to return, and now you want all items (or Most) to be returned. Sounds like you just want All Economy for Shop keepers to die, Also you were willing to have umbrella go to 3 Million cubits, because you didn't want it to return. Why worry about people spending to much Cubits/Money Now? :p

None Of This Was Meant To Be Rude
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

They cant really giveaway rams. If i do recall there was a glitch with the ramms so they were pulled from the store

They were removed as Kewb had plans for pets but they went rapid in price so he couldn't do what he intended
  • Spiridon said:

Marie is right You didn't want umbrella to return, and now you want all items (or Most) to be returned. Sounds like you just want All Economy for Shop keepers to die, Also you were willing to have umbrella go to 3 Million cubits, because you didn't want it to return. Why worry about people spending to much Cubits/Money Now? :p

None Of This Was Meant To Be Rude

Why is this relevant to the topic? '-' please just don't, as this will cause an argument which will cause this thread to be locked. This isn't meant to be drama, so don't bring other topics up...

They were removed as Kewb had plans for pets but they went rapid in price so he couldn't do what he intended
    Yeah... kinda silly imo because now the Ramm is 500K-1M
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited April 2017
    It was never meant to start a "Argument"
    Also It's not Dev's fault people weren't here when some packs were and some people have the item's. Just don't worry about item's to much, This is a Multiplayer game for a reason :)
  • WHERE IS THE BOOGER LOVE?!?! THE INJUSTICE THAT HAS BEEN DONE ON BOOGERS, cast aside like they are a filthy child born from the nasal passages. They are more rare than most things, even KRAMPUS but where is the LOVE?!
  • ... They already do giveaways of them... why do people complain??

Hm. Multiple items weren't returned/given away

Ramm
    Black cat
    Pumpkin
    Wuvva Pig
    Halo
    Chicks
    Elf
    Cupid Wings
    etc.

"except ram, pumpkin, black cat, halo" .-.