Lets discuss about this

PontoZenPontoZen Member
edited April 2017 in Community
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting at the forum and i'm just doing this because there are somethings happening that are really annoying me, as everyone knows Cubic Castles has items that are Super Rares like Dino Mask, Krampus and etc, but lately, the admins started to give most part of them away and place them again in the packs, I will give some examples, at the x-mas they gave away a lot of krampus masks, then there were new packs such as the new easter pack that just brought ALL the easter hats including the Bunny Top Hat, that was "Ok" but then Bunnyzilla came and started giving away pjs, they went from 100k to 20k in one day and now there are tons in the game, also they will add more umbrellas that will make the easter umbrella less rare, I'm not saying that is wrong to give away items but i just think that the admins could think a bit more about Cubic Castles economy, wanting or not Cubic castles is a Trading game, and some people like to trade there like me, honestly i lost more than 800k cubits in this easter, because EVERYTHING came back somehow, many players are angry and are quitting because of this, it's nice to have events to give away items and help the players that dont have super rares yet but let's think a bit more before giving them away also would be nice if the admins asked us what we want to be added in the packs, and the items with more votes or something like that would be added, this way they wouldnt have to break their heads thinking in what to add and also the game would have more items that the community want. Thanks.

Comments

• Hey. Just saying, investment is always a risk. I don't see why you people are so angry. You took a risk, and it didn't pay off. And votes? That's not even going to be fair, everybody is just going to buy them and vote no. The giving away of super rares helps balance the economy. Maybe I'm being a bit bias because I sold a pjs for 100k, but this is just my opinion.
  • Rootbeerr said:

Hey. Just saying, investment is always a risk. I don't see why you people are so angry. You took a risk, and it didn't pay off. And votes? That's not even going to be fair, everybody is just going to buy them and vote no. The giving away of super rares helps balance the economy. Maybe I'm being a bit bias because I sold a pjs for 100k, but this is just my opinion.

The vote part is to add new items, like "a jetpack or new wings" then we would vote
  • I kind of agree. I've been playing Cubic Castles for a while now and ever since then pjs have been like 120,000 cubits. From Bunnyzilla recently, I have gotten two pjs. It was a little odd for me and now the prices for the pjs have dropped! I guess I can't sell
  • lucaaa795 said:

Only if they would do same on the ram pet
    Devs wake up before its too late.Right now,Its late but something can still be changed.
    Investments are a risk...Or at least it should be
    ( @SirKewberth @CosmicCow )
    -----
    Easter chest/Chick coop didnt returned but they didnt increased at all (rofl weird)
    -----
    In my opinion,Economy is ruled by the "top elite". (10-50 peoples)
    They can do many things with a item.Even make it cheaper with same demand.
    So yeah investments are and should be a risk...

This is funny luca, the devs won't do anything, i assure you.
  • NerryNerry Member
    When I used to play, Orange Scarfs were 100k. When I got them after they dropped completely, I got so mad for wasting so much time just to get some more stuff. Eh
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Don't hate on the Admins. Be lucky they did what they did. Could've been worse in packs. Look at orange scarf. 200k+ ~ 10-15k in ONE day. So what if PJ 's dropped? They'll go up again. They've basically proved they ain't pack returning now. They'll get grabbed cheap quick therefore rise. This is the same for any items. Expect some, like krampus, which will struggle cause people can't afford to save them for long periods cause they want c
  • NerryNerry Member

Don't hate on the Admins. Be lucky they did what they did. Could've been worse in packs. Look at orange scarf. 200k+ ~ 10-15k in ONE day. So what if PJ 's dropped? They'll go up again. They've basically proved they ain't pack returning now. They'll get grabbed cheap quick therefore rise. This is the same for any items. Expect some, like krampus, which will struggle cause people can't afford to save them for long periods cause they want c

Rest in Peace Orange Scarf
    sobs