WALL FARM!

With the recent increase in room prices, we all value our space more than before. The World's Finest Farming Company (tm) has been researching, and we have come up with the most efficient way to build your farm! And what's the most efficient way to build your farm?

Make a wall!

Yessir! Make a wall of bushes, with platforms to stand on and farm the berries. Like rubber more than other crops? Place a rubber trunk in between each row of bushes, and save space like never before!

So hurry up and build your very own WALL FARM!

And thank The World's Finest Farming Company (tm)! Where efficiency is the number one priority!

Images attached:
Screenshot_2016-03-16-19-12-23

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Seems efficient.
    Maybe place a few accelo rings to quickly pick up everything after ?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    xNexy said:

Seems efficient.
    Maybe place a few accelo rings to quickly pick up everything after ?

But wouldn't that stop you from picking the berries?
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited March 2016
    I'm glad you finally figured this out. I have been doing this for over a year. I believe I still have CC's biggest farm. I had mine in a 100x100 room in my Mall of America but I am moving it to TheTimMan's Farm now. I have 10,876 cotton, 10;512 Rubber, 6,876 Berries. The levels have 3 spaces in between each level and water in all 4 corners for up & down travel. I use doors to get to each prospective plant. The bushes pick 4 high without jumping. The rubber has 3 plants per level as you can stack by means of a temporary block to place the top rubber trunk. All picking is done by clicking on the plant looking from the outside and the guardrail is floating to save glass by not using a connecting block. Just add a temp scaffolding to place the guardrail then remove temp block. The bushe levels are attached to the side of the isles which is how you pick 4 tall.
    There are 7 levels of Cotton, 9 levels of rubber, & 4 levels of berries (old farm) 8 levels of berries on my new farm.

These pictures are of the corners of the prospective plants, Cotton, Rubber, & Berry.

cotcorner1
    rubcorner1
    bercorner1
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited March 2016
    Woah XD nice!

I would love to come and take a closer look some time.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Mcwolf24 said:

Woah XD nice!

I would love to come and take a closer look some time.

Anyone welcome to come. Search TheTimMan...
    and I failed to mention...plants on all 4 sides.

• A farm on the walls? How cool!