How much is the Black Umbrella and Bunny Hole items worth?

Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
edited April 2017 in Help Requests
I was just trying to figure out how much these things are worth that's all ouo

bandicam 2017-04-11 23-29-02-271

Comments

• black umbrella is not 200K+, first nothing in a pack goes up that high in first day, second, people think it's that valuable cuz it's an umbrella like the pink umbrella(1mil rn).. i saw bunny holes 2k-10k
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Oki ty
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017

black umbrella is not 200K+, first nothing in a pack goes up that high in first day, second, people think it's that valuable cuz it's an umbrella like the pink umbrella(1mil rn).. i saw bunny holes 2k-10k

Wrong...

Usually wondrus is like 2% chance to get.
    The black umbrella is like 0.5-1%
    Also, i dont think it's valuable because it's umbrella.
    I think it's valuable because of math...

So, umbrella is 150k - 300k
    Rabbit hole around 5-10k since non-clothing item never goes high in price.

• What's rabbit hole D:
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017

black umbrella is not 200K+, first nothing in a pack goes up that high in first day, second, people think it's that valuable cuz it's an umbrella like the pink umbrella(1mil rn).. i saw bunny holes 2k-10k

Wrong...

the main vamp is wonderous and it didn't go that high. Like I said People thing it's closely valuable because it's an umbrella so the psychological response in they think it should be a valuable item.
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited April 2017
    I wish the black umbrella was not that high .-.
  • black umbrella is not 200K+, first nothing in a pack goes up that high in first day, second, people think it's that valuable cuz it's an umbrella like the pink umbrella(1mil rn).. i saw bunny holes 2k-10k

Wrong...

the main vamp is wonderous and it didn't go that high. Like I said People thing it's closely valuable because it's an umbrella so the psychological response in they think it should be a valuable item.
    That's what you think. It owns you and i respekt it for sure.

I just wonder: how many pack did you bought as proof, other than "psychologic proof of it?"

Wrong...

I just wonder: how many pack did you bought as proof, other than "psychologic proof of it?"
    Yeah, the black umbrella has a pretty low chance... I spammed 138 packs, which is 250k worth and didn't even get a single rare item.

Could a professional game file digger find the exact percentages? @PEgaming or someone else

• JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017

Wrong...

my proof is everywhere, people thinking of selling them that high and others seeing it and
    thinking it should be that high sell it like that. My point/opinion is that it will drop either ways ^^
  • Stevenlol said:

Wrong...

Yeah, the black umbrella has a pretty low chance... I spammed 138 packs, which is 250k worth and didn't even get a single rare item.

Could a professional game file digger find the exact percentages? @PEgaming or someone else

Checked the file, there are totally 2% of chance to get black umbrealla
  • Stevenlol said:

Wrong...

Wow, mathematically I should've gotten at least 2 already
  • Stevenlol said:

Stevenlol said:

Wrong...

Wow, mathematically I should've gotten at least 2 already
    Well ya, but maybe bcos u r too lucky in the last event packs, making you unlucky this time xD

Wrong...

It's valuable due to the percentage of its drop rate, but the factor of coolness will also weigh in heavily on the price.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    What you're forgetting is, the pack is.new. Black Umbrella will be 100k soon >,> seeming as its got 3+ weeks to be gotten still
  • Aj Baryza said:

I wish the black umbrella was not that high .-.

Yeah, it looks awesome
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Players are still offering 250,000c for umbrellas. It's one thing when players are SELLING them that high but it's another when players are buying them that high.
    edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

The easter pack will be around 'till 1st may just like the egg hunt most probably
    They will drop.Drop drop drop ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Drop just Like any item in any pack...and increase again after, like any item in any event pack...

Right^^
    edited April 2017

Wrong...

my proof is everywhere, people thinking of selling them that high and others seeing it and
    thinking it should be that high sell it like that. My point/opinion is that it will drop either ways ^^
    Just as recall, what's actually the price of black Umbrella?
  • I easily sold my Black umbrella for 250k ^^
    Actually, 3 people offered 250k, i had to accept the first one that came up to me...
  • lol
    ... i sell Rabbit hole for 2k... no one buy :v soo i sell 1.5k.. and all gone what a nice................................................................................................................