Read this!

StevenlolStevenlol Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hey you, yeah... you!

Have you ever had a moment where you thought of something amazing or wonderful to build? But just as you start, another thought came into your mind: "Nooo, I don't have enough cubits to build with :("

Well here's the opportunity for you! I would be glad to provide materials and everything you need for your creations!
Starting from the 15th, every person that's in will receive a budget of 5k for the next month (May 14th), I will be seeing who is actually working hard with their builds, and if they made progress to decide if they shall continue next month

1. You must have at least 20 comments on the forums, I'm doing this to make sure there isn't any alts.
2. The first month I will be choosing 5 people that have filled out their applications.
3. Do not complain that the choosing process is unfair if I didn't pick you.
4. Forum players only (same reason as rule #1)
5. I have all rights to stop providing if I do not think you're trying during the first month.
6. The budget is not actually cubits that I will give you, I will set up a "bank account" in PM, just message whatever items you need.
7. If I catch you in any way of selling, or trading out the materials provided, you are banned forever from this program.

1. Your in game name;
2. How active are you going to be during the stated time period;
3. What are you planning to build;
4. Estimated time of build completion (Time does not affect the chances of being chosen);
5. Do you agree to the rules stated above, yes or no;
6. Do you think that you are a dedicated builder?
7. Will you spend your budget wisely?
*Note: Please PM me the applications, in case of someone planning to copy what you're building (all applications posted here will be ignored);
Applications ends on the 14th

Comments

• So does this cost cubits, like a subscription?
  • Well u forgot something... A realm or a room to build with.....
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited April 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

So does this cost cubits, like a subscription?

It doesn't cost anything

Well u forgot something... A realm or a room to build with.....

Included in "everything" you need
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2017
    Is it allowed to request for a 100x100 room, im confused about the 5k budget or bank system x-x
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im very happy to see something like this, good to see someone sticking their necks out for builders. I wish this the best of luck and i hope it encourages many more people to join the great building community
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited April 2017
    Stevenlol said:

Hey you, yeah... you!

Have you ever had a moment where you thought of something amazing or wonderful to build? But just as you start, another thought came into your mind: "Nooo, I don't have enough cubits to build with :("

Well here's the opportunity for you! I would be glad to provide materials and everything you need for your creations!
    Starting from the 15th, every person that's in will receive a budget of 5k for the next month (May 14th), I will be seeing who is actually working hard with their builds, and if they made progress to decide if they shall continue next month

1. You must have at least 20 comments on the forums, I'm doing this to make sure there isn't any alts.
    2. The first month I will be choosing 5 people that have filled out their applications.
    3. Do not complain that the choosing process is unfair if I didn't pick you.
    4. Forum players only (same reason as rule #1)
    5. I have all rights to stop providing if I do not think you're trying during the first month.
    6. The budget is not actually cubits that I will give you, I will set up a "bank account" in PM, just message whatever items you need.
    7. If I catch you in any way of selling, or trading out the materials provided, you are banned forever from this program.

1. Your in game name;
    2. How active are you going to be during the stated time period;
    3. What are you planning to build;
    4. Estimated time of build completion (Time does not affect the chances of being chosen);
    5. Do you agree to the rules stated above, yes or no;
    6. Do you think that you are a dedicated builder?
    7. Will you spend your budget wisely?
    *Note: Please PM me the applications, in case of someone planning to copy what you're building (all applications posted here will be ignored);
    Applications ends on the 14th

So what do we build? A random build? A shop? I would likely join this if I understand what I should build
  • Piratax10 said:

Is it allowed to request for a 100x100 room, im confused about the 5k budget or bank system x-x

Hmm... I'll think about the 100x100, you can sure apply first;
    so basically, you're not actually receiving the cubits, I will be buying everything you're going to need
  • Stevenlol said:

Piratax10 said:

Hmm... I'll think about the 100x100, you can sure apply first;
    so basically, you're not actually receiving the cubits, I will be buying everything you're going to need
    oh, thx for explaining :)
  • Would the build be owned by you Stevenlol? Or does the player get to keep their build? I love building :3
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited April 2017
    OMG, Stevenlol, your the best!!
    Building is my number one priority IG and I'm not a very wealthy player, so this means the world to me!!
    I'll definately pm you the following answers to your questions, and I hope to see you around!
    Goodluck everyone!
    (I can show you some of my builds too if you would like)
  • JackFury said:

Would the build be owned by you Stevenlol? Or does the player get to keep their build? I love building :3

Of course it's yours xD
  • Sorry for the late update, I was busy waiting for Bunnyzilla
    Here are the 5 players I've chosen:
    @TheyCallMeAlex
    @Piratax10
    @feebi
    @Royale King
    @%27Sir.Fox%27
  • Omg thanks!!
  • Aw.. wasn't chosen sadly D':
    it's great for those of you who were though...
  • Ok just seen this
  • Good luck with the buildings guys :D
  • Stevenlol said:

Sorry for the late update, I was busy waiting for Bunnyzilla
    Here are the 5 players I've chosen:
    @TheyCallMeAlex
    @Piratax10
    @feebi
    @Royale King
    @%27Sir.Fox%27

Everyone PM me whatever you need
  • thx for choosing us :)