Bunny Pyjamas

Anyone else agree Bunny Pj's are over inflating? They're already around 100-200K, insanely high. They WILL eventually become
500K+, like the rest of the seasonal items if they are never re-introduced.

Comments

• I don't think it will continue to rise.
    Like Halo, before valentine it was 90k, a day later it was 175k, but after that it didn't rise anymore.
    And same will happen to bunny pjs, its rising right now, but when the pack comes out, it wont rise anymore.
  • I don't think it will continue to rise.
    Like Halo, before valentine it was 90k, a day later it was 175k, but after that it didn't rise anymore.
    And same will happen to bunny pjs, its rising right now, but when the pack comes out, it wont rise anymore.

*cough* Ramm *cough*
    Halo WILL be the next Ramm. PJ's too. People are having trouble buying Ramms for UMBRELLA, for goodness sake. Sure, Ramm was stable for a few months... then... *boom*
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017
    I agree with you and i posted twice about this.
    The PJ is too popular, same as executioner's hood. It's the kind of item that should never be discontinued, regardless of benefits or any business, else it would increase too badly...
    It's just a matter of common sens: What a joke it would be if it's discontinued, then balanced by admin with a random giveaway....
  • I wouldn't mind Pj's Returning, but why Re-Introduce this item when Admins didn't bring Back Halo,Ramm, & Kramp?Why shouldn't pj's be Discountinued :p
  • Spiridon said:

I wouldn't mind Pj's Returning, but why Re-Introduce this item when Admins didn't bring Back Halo,Ramm, & Kramp?Why shouldn't pj's be Discountinued :p

I fear it's too late for those items... their packs have came and gone. But for PJ's, the devs have
    the chance to save it from the same fate.
  • I don't see why the admins will return Bunny PJs...
    Krampus did not return and was the rarest in the pack.
    Halo did not return and was the rarest in the pack LAST year. (Not 2 years ago)
    Dino and Monster did not return for 2 years now.
    So why should they return PJS? Will make no sense... Since Pjs was the rarest in last years pack.
  • Or maybe they can add pjs in the egg hunt?
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017

I don't see why the admins will return Bunny PJs...
    So why should they return PJS? Will make no sense... Since Pjs was the rarest in last years pack.

There are many reasons why they should... like:

> Doing giveaway to balance item is just non sens. Enough item discontinued
    > Pj is maybe most popular item ever. Item that make you bounce is not random item, and all incoming player, once more will not be abe to afford
    > ...and the most important reason: you say that they should discontinue as any other. I say: admin dont know how to surpise us anymore. Rare = always discontinued. Just so sad.
  • I don't see why the admins will return Bunny PJs...

There are many reasons why they should... like:

> Doing giveaway to balance item is just non sens. Enough item discontinued
    > Pj is maybe most popular item ever. Item that make you bounce is not random item, and all incoming player, once more will not be abe to afford
    > ...and the most important reason: you say that they should discontinue as any other. I say: admin dont know how to surpise us anymore. Rare = always discontinued. Just so sad.
    I agree...you can always tell what item will not come back.

• Wasent true for the Orange & Yellow Scarf they came back when they were up to 200k, and for the Bunnytop Hat they were up too for 80k but they came back, So don't say people ALWAYS know when a item will return ^-^ Always a Mystery
  • Spiridon said:

Wasent true for the Orange & Yellow Scarf they came back when they were up to 200k, and for the Bunnytop Hat they were up too for 80k but they came back, So don't say people ALWAYS know when a item will return ^-^ Always a Mystery

100% not true, the scarf never came back, and i remember exactly that the bunny top hat was 80 k for one day, just because someone TRIED to make it rise in price.

PLUS, all wonderous items never came back, the PJS was a RARE item, i agree with @Enza Widow they can't surprise us anymore, and you asking why the pjs is so high in price? It's just ONE qbee, he did a hollawarp buying dem for 80 k and there you go... Trying to buy as much as you can to trick people that they won't come back? YOUR FAULT! Sometimes you gotta lose some cubits...
  • Spiridon said:

Wasent true for the Orange & Yellow Scarf they came back when they were up to 200k, and for the Bunnytop Hat they were up too for 80k but they came back, So don't say people ALWAYS know when a item will return ^-^ Always a Mystery

100% not true, the scarf never came back, and i remember exactly that the bunny top hat was 80 k for one day, just because someone TRIED to make it rise in price.

PLUS, all wonderous items never came back, the PJS was a RARE item, i agree with @Enza Widow they can't surprise us anymore, and you asking why the pjs is so high in price? It's just ONE qbee, he did a hollawarp buying dem for 80 k and there you go... Trying to buy as much as you can to trick people that they won't come back? YOUR FAULT! Sometimes you gotta lose some cubits...
    Well said. It's not fair for the majority of CC to suffer to give PJ owners cubits on a silver platter.
  • Spiridon said:

Acutally the scarf did Return, 2nd Christmas In cubic Castles they returned and dropped to 20k, and they didn't return this christmas.For the bunnytop i was here aswell and they werent "just for a day" they were at 60-90k until they returned x3

Also I don't mind if they come back like i said in my last comment, i barley use mine
  • Spiridon said:

Spiridon said:

Acutally the scarf did Return, 2nd Christmas In cubic Castles they returned and dropped to 20k, and they didn't return this christmas.For the bunnytop i was here aswell and they werent "just for a day" they were at 60-90k until they returned x3

Also I don't mind if they come back like i said in my last comment, i barley use mine
    Great to hear you support this 'u'