New block for parkour?

BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I suggest a block/bumper that works like this. Say I have a parkour that doesn't require jump man but it's a also a race realm and you want it to be fair for all players so you can bump the block and in that realm you can select to take away all players jump man perks (This would work for all parkour related perks Such as Brawny extra heart speed demon and so on) \

Comments

• I like it. Maybe sorta work like mute bumper, lose ur perks if ur in the realm when owner bumps it, when owner bumps it again, u get the perks back. If u leave while bumper is bumped, u get ur perks back. :) too detailed but my idea :p
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Ehhh, I'm gonna have to disagree with this one ;-;
    Players work hard for their perks, and there are quite a few parkour related perks. What's the use of even picking them if every parkour owner decides to take them away from you?
    If low level players struggle with parkour, that's their incentive to level up and choose parkour perks. Why take that incentive away?
  • Ehhh, I'm gonna have to disagree with this one ;-;
    Players work hard for their perks, and there are quite a few parkour related perks. What's the use of even picking them if every parkour owner decides to take them away from you?
    If low level players struggle with parkour, that's their incentive to level up and choose parkour perks. Why take that incentive away?

While I agree perks are a reward, sometimes it can discourage a lower leveled player to continue the game. When I was new, level 10 or so, I participated in a race. The winner was a level 60 with full speed demon. This is actually part of the reason I don't host parkour/races - I find it unfair how pros - who probably don't even need the prize as much as a newbie would - use their perks to their advantage and basically take over the game.

-----

To the original idea, +1! Very nice to make events fair for all :D
  • What if they turn it back on quickly?
  • Depending on owner. e.g. Just like the ones who flash the screen by changing stamps like no tomorow and ones who don't