Skymap

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
edited March 2016 in Community
Hey Qbees, There are tools Cubic Castles has, that I see a lot of you don't Use. In the Sky Map you can search for a realm by using the Magnifying Glass in the lower left corner. You just need to type in a few letters, not the whole exact name, then click on the realm you are looking to go to from the list that comes up in the middle of your screen.

Next, to find an 'Empty Mine' select mines only from the Tools (the Question Mark) listed at the bottom of your screen, or just look by dragging the map till you see a light colored mine. These will have no people in them.
Dark Green Mines will have at least 1 person in them.
Yellow Mines will have 2 people in them.
Red Mines will have 3 or more people in them.

If you are looking for a Shop, Role Play, or Decorative realm to visit, use the tools along the bottom then drag the map to find one. You can also select 'Populated' realms to visit realms with people in them as well. These tags are in your realm Setup so others will see your tags when they use this feature.

If you are mine hopping and want to know if you get a 'Fresh' mine, try mining a block at the door so if you, or someone else goes into this mine before it has a chance to respawn a fresh mine, you will see the hole by the door and not have wasted your time to find no eggs after searching the whole mine uselessly.

One thing I do is, if they are a lower level, lol im lvl 50, I leave to ensure they have a good time as I want to get along with all of you. I they were there first, please leave to keep the peace. After all there are so many maps, and so many other mines to pick from you don't need to crowd each other. If someone in mining in a hole, please don't jump in it and steal their hard work. You will find what you need eventually.

To complete your daily mining quests, simply add the following items to a floor in your realm, or keep these in a cabinet. You can complete these quests in the comfort of your own realm away from the stress of having to gather these with others fighting for them too. I have rows of 30 in some of my realms.
Cave Wall
Lava
Water
Bones
Lily Pads
Blue Flowers
Ice
Mud
Oil

Note: Sometimes you will go into an empty mine and there will be someone else do the same at the same time. Either split it, or leave to be kind, for you get more flies with honey, meaning you get what you give. So to get kindness you must give some. Your results may vary for we are playing with children who have not learned this principle yet. It is up to us to teach them a thing or two, so do your part shaping, molding, and instructing them accordingly.

P.S. If you really need to get into that Red Mine, Disconnect (Quit), then try it. This is how to see BunnyZilla when he appears and you can't get in to see him.

Comments

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I thought blue mines mean 1 player, green mines mean 2 players, yellow mines mean 3 players, orange mean 4 players, and red mines mean 5+ players?
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    >Gleen< said:

I thought blue mines mean 1 player, green mines mean 2 players, yellow mines mean 3 players, orange mean 4 players, and red mines mean 5+ players?

You might be right. I am color blind but light green means just the color all realms are on the map unless there is people in them. It looks light green to me.

Your explanation looks better, thanks...