Don't Eat Your Easter Event Booger

Don't Eat your Easter Event booger... I was changing into a hat but accidently clicked my booger... when i clicked my face it disappeared ... Don't Eat It I just wasted 30k of c...

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Eat your boogers! The more that are eaten the more they're worth! :)

(If you don't what to eat it be careful when handling a booger!)
  • What is booger do tho?
  • Aj Baryza said:

What is booger do tho?

Basically just a super expensive item that really doesn't matter for most, for example, the Krampus (at least for me), it's just a Krampus mask that costs 100s of thousands.
  • Aj Baryza said:

What is booger do tho?

Basically just a super expensive item that really doesn't matter for most, for example, the Krampus (at least for me), it's just a Krampus mask that costs 100s of thousands.
    So you mean it is just a deco?
  • Aj Baryza said:

Aj Baryza said:

What is booger do tho?

So you mean it is just a deco?
    Weird one, yes.
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited March 2017

Don't Eat your Easter Event booger... I was changing into a hat but accidently clicked my booger... when i clicked my face it disappeared ... Don't Eat It I just wasted 30k of c...

what if the booger tasted good??!?

I just can't resist eating them!!

ew
  • cubic'd said:

ew
    So why are you eating them?
  • cubic'd said:

ew
    You're a few months late bud
  • cubic'd said:

ew
    Make sure to pay attention to the dates in which the last messages were sent, you just necrobumped a post from last year and you can get a warning for that.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    what the heck how did you even find this
This discussion has been closed.