How did CosmicCow...

How do you think the devs came up with their unique choice of name? Anyone know? Anyone wanna take a few guesses? e.e

If you are a dev who is reading this, I'm sure everybody would love to know how and why. :)
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Betamax

I think the devs chose the name "CosmicCow" because their content is so unique (out of this world) and so very large (game-wise) just like a cow. :P

Comments

• cuz cows are fab and cosmic sounds cool
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    They chose that name because Kewberth got a awesome milk shake that was so tasty they nicknamed it the Cosmic Milk Shake. Then when Kewberth was driving by a cow pasture a bug landed in it so he threw it out his car window and it hit a cow. So the name became Cosmic Milk Shake Cow. Then he went to see if the cow was okay and when he saw how beautiful the cow was he named the cow Cosmic Cow. After he found the Cosmic Cow he left and waited until night, when night came he kidnaped the Cosmic Cow and bought it to their office. After a few weeks they start nicknaming everything and anything after the one and only Cosmic Cow.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They chose Cosmic Cow because Galactic Goose and Interstellar Iguana don't roll off the tongue as easily :)
  • Cause, we like drinking milk? 0-0
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    gdog said:

They chose Cosmic Cow because Galactic Goose and Interstellar Iguana don't roll off the tongue as easily :)

Star Sheep aint bad though...
  • But why not Milky Cow?
    You know, Milky Way? C:
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

gdog said:

Star Sheep aint bad though...
    i prefer space_fetus ;) XD
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    My e they had a Cow on their house 0_0 so they made the name Cosmic Cow lawl...:C