Comment the name of the person / qbee you know that has more than 1 umbrella

specify how many umbrella he has.. how many cubits he has... and of course tell his name..

stop commenting if u are not sure about it.. stop telling lies.. stop telling i know someone.. just solid facts....

Comments

• You do realize this couldve been put in your last discussion about umbrellas right?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    *Dread* has up to 8 (Not exactly sure someone else would have to confirm)

Billyboo has 2-3 (Someone would also have to confirm this)

Lisk had 2-3 as well before he was banned.
  • i will repeat my self.. 52 Easter umbrella in this game.. most of them with the hands of collectors and players that don't want to let go their umbrella.. some quit with their umbrella.. some in active.. some sells it for a very high price...

so tell me .... how come that there is 8-9 umbrella's in one person's hand .. knowing the fact that there are thousands upon thousands of players in cubic castles plus the things that i've said.. about the location of the umbrella's...

in my other post .. people ( noob ) keep saying that.. there are persons that can has 8-9 umbrella lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    As @Motivation said *Dread* had up to 8 umbrellas.

Also, can you do me a favor and stop calling us noobs because we're aggainst your opinion?
  • Their umbrellas guys. Its hard to physically keep track of who has an umbrella nowadays considering that their being sold alot in hollas by umbrella owners. One player could have one the. Sell it to an unnamed player that we dont know about its a hard thing to keep track of
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited March 2017
    UltimaZ said:

i will repeat my self.. 52 Easter umbrella in this game.. most of them with the hands of collectors and players that don't want to let go their umbrella.. some quit with their umbrella.. some in active.. some sells it for a very high price...

so tell me .... how come that there is 8-9 umbrella's in one person's hand .. knowing the fact that there are thousands upon thousands of players in cubic castles plus the things that i've said.. about the location of the umbrella's...

in my other post .. people ( noob ) keep saying that.. there are persons that can has 8-9 umbrella lol

Knop had 8 umbrellas.
    Check your sources before you post. Please invest 3 more seconds in thinking before criticizing others' opinion. Just because we are against you, it does not mean that you can bash our opinions. Youre the real noob here. Making this thread was a big mistake. Shall I repeat it? Dread had 8 umbrellas. Yes, 8. The person who has them is *Dreadful Knop*. What he has is 8 umbrellas. I repeat, he has 8 umbrellas. And that he is Dreadful Knop. Are you happy now?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    No need to have 2 discussions on the same topic closing.
This discussion has been closed.