Close this post please, sorry for wasting your time. :/

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited March 2017 in Player Events & Creations
I have always enjoyed hosting build-offs and I have decided to do another. The build-off is to make the best house you possibly can. It can be 2-3 stories high. All materials and items MUST come from you and your own pocket. The entry fee will be 10c. I will give it back once judgement has been dealt with. If you write/build anything inappropriate, I can assure you, you will never be able to enter one of my contests again.
I will establish a start and endpoint as soon as I know who is participating and what not! :)

I would love to keep all the builds how they are, but the choice is yours to take your items and materials back. I mostly want the build for my showcase of events. :)

Things required:
- Pigs! - I don't care if there are pigs in the trees, clouds or under your bed. As long as you INCLUDE them somewhere. (I like pigs! >;0)
- Interior decoration for houses (Make it unique)
- Foamed roofs (I need to see the detail of the house)
- Front yards with a mailbox (I'll leave you some mail to provide "early judgement" - being a critic)
- A sign with your name (I need to know who built it)

I will be making plots in a realm, but that info will not be given out until I have enough people for this. :P
The limit is 20 people. (I will extend this if we have more participants)

To register simply list your IGN below!
I would love if people outside of the forums would participate as well, so tell your friends!

Prizes:
1st Place - 30,000c
2nd Place - 15,000c
3rd Place - 7,500c
(If I think some are "worthy" of being rewarded I will award 1,000c each.)

(NOTE: I will do more of these in the future, so if you do not win this time around, there will be a next time, I promise!) :D

Comments

• I'd like to enter, Libberz!
    Ign: IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
    P.S. Are the entries on rental plots? Because I don't think we can use any foams in rental plots lol
  • I'd like to enter, Libberz!
    Ign: IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
    P.S. Are the entries on rental plots? Because I don't think we can use any foams in rental plots lol

You can't use foams on blocks on rentals? O.o'
    I have never used rentals myself. xD
    I wouldn't know, I have never had any myself. I think you can though.. like, I can almost swear I remembering seeing foams inside some..
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Foam causes lag :( on rentals
  • I'd like to enter
    Realm: Realm RobinG
  • I'll enter!
    Realm: Misticall
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Questions:

-How big will the plots be?

-Fadey phoam does not work on plots, so could I buy a 25x25 room to build in if I enter?
  • Yeah never mind, this is never going to work, because people ruined the one thing this needs to be able to work.. I can't afford all the rooms + all the prizes.. I simply can't!..*walks away irritated and sad*

Just close this please. I didn't know that Fadey foam didn't work anymore...
    This contest is useless now lol
    Whatever... I will just mine until I have like 20k more C, I guess to afford all the rooms. :/

Dontcha just hate when bad people ruin good things?
This discussion has been closed.