Fake Pen's Yard Sale.

edited March 2017 in Community
Xx Omar Ksa xX. Is making replica of the one and only famous Pen's Yard Sale.
( I'm Sorry, I didn't know either to report this on scam reports or a new discussion. Close this if its suppose to be somewhere else.)
This reminds me of people making replica's of the old lobbies, Some people scam with that technique and Omar might too x.x But I'm not entirely sure, I just wanted to let you know. collage_photocat

This One is the real one x.x. Very Empty.
Screenshot (993)

Comments

• Pen's Yard is not the only realm that's getting copied...

This is our RMT Rental Market
    Nová bitová mapa3

And this is it's "cheap copy" by fantome2 [shadow leader]
    Nová bitová mapa (2)

• Pen rentals is not a official realm so I see no problem with people copying.
    Ik they can scam up people really should check this sort of stuff first
    If they have the same realm name as them then yes it is wrong but if the name of different I see no problem
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    I think he should change it...
    But, people only do such things when a mod appears to them... (which is annoying to mods...)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

Pen's Yard is not the only realm that's getting copied...

Nová bitová mapa3

Nová bitová mapa (2)

Hmmm first you gave yr rental shop to fantom to use it and then u banned him and u took his clan stone and over 100 wands ... and now u say that he copying you lel....
  • Looks like someone felt guilty, the realm is nuked now
  • Have to hand it to them... it's a pretty good replica..... but yeah people need to stop copying others and make there own. Maybe it will get just as popular as pens. Or just attract the over flow
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited March 2017
    Noe Nt. said:

Nová bitová mapa3

Nová bitová mapa (2)

Hmmm first you gave yr rental shop to fantom to use it and then u banned him and u took his clan stone and over 100 wands ... and now u say that he copying you lel....
    First of all ... No one GAVE it to him. He insisted he will help us. He looks as good, trustful guy.
    And after few day it started...
    1. Giving perm to people without our permission...
    2 Setting his own rules
    Looks like he appropriadet the realm
    But what heppened then... One of my closest friend wanted to quit. He dropped all his stuff and put all his cubits into piggy. After much persuasion he decided to stay in CC. He took all his stuff back. But when he's broken the piggy, fantome took almost all of the cubits. He took around 150k. AND THAT WAS THE LAST DROP OF MY PATIENCE!!!
    So who should we blame?
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

Noe Nt. said:

Nová bitová mapa3

Nová bitová mapa (2)

First of all ... No one GAVE it to him. He insisted he will help us. He looks as good, trustful guy.
    2 Setting his own rules
    But what heppened then... One of my closest friend wanted to quit. He dropped all his stuff and put all his cubits into piggy. After much persuasion he decided to stay in CC. He took all his stuff back. But when he's broken the piggy, fantome took almost all of the cubits. He took around 150k. AND THAT WAS THE LAST DROP OF MY PATIENCE!!!
    So who should we blame?
    You cant even say nothing right now lel i can easily show to people that u are a scammer i have a screenshot with u to say to AG Arcade Go With whisper Give me permission... and u failed like always... Sooo also i asked u to give back to fantome his wands and u said no lel... and he dont even needs the 150k because he have more and more than that u think .... Is trusted guy for me he have perms to some of my realms and you always asking for stuuf when someone is quitting wihout think how the guy is quiting feels ....
  • Noe Nt. said:

Noe Nt. said:

Nová bitová mapa3

Nová bitová mapa (2)

2 Setting his own rules
    So who should we blame?
    You cant even say nothing right now lel i can easily show to people that u are a scammer i have a screenshot with u to say to AG Arcade Go With whisper Give me permission... and u failed like always... Sooo also i asked u to give back to fantome his wands and u said no lel... and he dont even needs the 150k because he have more and more than that u think .... Is trusted guy for me he have perms to some of my realms and you always asking for stuuf when someone is quitting wihout think how the guy is quiting feels ....
    Here you go!
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest
    You have my full permission to post those screenshots there.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited March 2017

Noe Nt. said:

Noe Nt. said:

Nová bitová mapa3

Nová bitová mapa (2)

2 Setting his own rules
    So who should we blame?
    Here you go!
    Your brother is the scammer not u...Better I will send them to mabz:)
  • Noe Nt. said:

Noe Nt. said:

Noe Nt. said:

Nová bitová mapa3

Nová bitová mapa (2)

2 Setting his own rules
    So who should we blame?
    Here you go!
    Your brother is the scammer not u...Better I will send them to mabz:)
    You don't want to publish 'em? *sigh* As I thought, you don't have any...
    And can ask you to stop posting on this thread? I will stop too.
    Answer me to my PM.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing as this has strayed offtopic
This discussion has been closed.