Make hats a little more. not bland

Hi hello. and welcome to the world of pokemon. Now let me ask you. Are you a boy, or are you a girl?

k so
I thought adding more animations to stuff. Like. The beany cap thing spinning,Ballon and Love Balun waving. The feather on the Feather Cap moves a little bit. More shadowing, The Krampus tongue moves. Or the Robot head has smoke coming out of it, THE SUN CROWN HAVING SUN RAYS AND SPARKLES. MAKING IT MORE DANK KUSH AND SPECIAL. Please, that hat is so lame.

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Won't adding animations like this make the game harder to run? Tbh it's already bad enough on Apple and Android devices. I'd rather have CC still run smoothly on my laptop than have unnecessary and unrealistic animations.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Well true. I guess.
    The hats just look meh.
    And you're right. Mac is a glitchy mess. I am a Mac player, and it glitches a lot
  • Well, they made the zombie mask and shiny nose animated, why not do the same to the majority? Is CC running out of ideas?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Well, they made the zombie mask and shiny nose animated, why not do the same to the majority? Is CC running out of ideas?

If we make every hat special, then none of them will be xP

No one needs an animated top hat. That's just an unnecessary addition that would make the game run poorly. Animated items tend to be valuable, because people like novelty. But too much novelty is just ridiculous. Let the special items remain special.

Also, some people like items just because they are simple. My favorite item in game is the Paperbag hat. It's literally a bag with eyes. But I like it because it is simplistic and cute. Why animate it when it is fine as it is? Why fix something that's not broken?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Imagine the pain of mobile users with extra animations added.
  • I can't even get on to cc
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    this would be awesome, but i still give it a -1

why? because the game will be much harder to run for everyone, like on phone the devs got it some better and when this is added it will be chaos again, also think about it if in a realm with 30 people everyone wears such an effect hat? im sure the lag will be enormous (and if you say there can never be 30 people with the effect hats on with eachother, i am sure if it comes out everuone will wear it)
  • Just make them very rare like pyjs. Problem solved.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Just make them very rare like pyjs. Problem solved.

you forget one thing: the files will be still existing, so taking a lot of memory anyways
  • Just make them very rare like pyjs. Problem solved.

you forget one thing: the files will be still existing, so taking a lot of memory anyways
    If you mean consuming space. That's not so big :)
    If you mean consuming ram. Making it very rare won't make you lag because it is reducing the chances of playing a game in a room full animated hats and stuffs. :) And it makes it special.
  • Maybe, in tweaks you could turn it off/on if you prefer :3
    Then +100 I need a wavey balloon/Umbrella :D