Quest Pack Suggestion!

I suggest that you should be able to buy the Quest Pack more than once.
Price could be increased, for example it cost 7.5k for first time. Second time it would increase to 9000c.
You can only buy it maximum of THREE times.
XP Earned will stay the same.
Some may argue, you may be right.
But it would cost more than Original price, so you lose cubits in the other hand.

Comments

• I think it's a bad idea because just buying a quest pack and not getting XP is worthless, not to mention we would lose thousands of cubits. No offense.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think there is already way to many quests that give you experience. The quest pack can take you from level 50 to level 60 in a hour when it should really be taking you 25+ hours to grind through those levels.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017

I think it's a bad idea because just buying a quest pack and not getting XP is worthless, not to mention we would lose thousands of cubits. No offense.

Where in the point in my suggestion did I say you earn no xp when you buy it again?
    Read again please... ._.
    Nerve said:

I think there is already way to many quests that give you experience. The quest pack can take you from level 50 to level 60 in a hour when it should really be taking you 25+ hours to grind through those levels.

Quest pack does not make you lv 50 to 60 in a hour...
    My cousin bought it at level 16, he reached level 21.
    And some don't really have time spending their whole life placing dirt blocks ._.
    So am guessing your trying to say its too op... when it should be hard, fine by me.
  • I think it's bad, it only benefits richer players, in which right now 90% or so of the community is poor because of the new Bomb games or Cars.
  • I think it's a bad idea because just buying a quest pack and not getting XP is worthless, not to mention we would lose thousands of cubits. No offense.

Where in the point in my suggestion did I say you earn no xp when you buy it again?
    Read again please... ._.
    Nerve said:

Quest pack does not make you lv 50 to 60 in a hour...
    My cousin bought it at level 16, he reached level 21.
    And some don't really have time spending their whole life placing dirt blocks ._.
    So am guessing your trying to say its too op... when it should be hard, fine by me.
    Oh I thought you meant 'XP earned will stay the same'
  • I was going to post this suggestion when i thought it was too hard to level up ;-;...... specially for those rich peeps who have alts and want high level alts ;n;
  • Wait u can only buy 1 quest pack?
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited April 2017
    The point here is that you already know the paths, you have already done the parkours and you know the passwords. Doing it again defeats its purpose. -999
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2017

The point here is that you already know the paths, you have already done the parkours and you know the passwords. Doing it again defeats its purpose. -999

Erm, I bought the OLD Quest pack like a year ago, and the new one when it was released, and I may of forgotten.
    Even if I did remember there is something called YOUTUBE. So what your saying is not really good statement of why it shouldn't be added.