BunnyZilla's Return!

CircyCircy Member
edited March 2017 in General Chat

BunnyZilla's Return:

IMG_20170307_225901

On the seemingly-peaceful day of March 5, 2017, we were all jolted out of our duties when we received a Holla from the King of Bunnies, and the Lord of Easter himself, BunnyZilla.

Being the skeptical person I am, I assumed it was a mere troll, deciding to have a laugh and installing false hope into those young Qbees who've waited 365 days to see their savior once more.

Choosing to - like many others - ignore the holla that broadcast all over our quaint and quiet Community, I went back to the tedious task of mining 1000 Palm Trunks.

Yet, however I may try, I was unable to shake off the curiosity that boiled deep within me. Having played since 2015, I was well familiar with the legends that are BunnyZilla, The Great Pumpkin and TreeZilla. Having witnessed their glory firsthand I knew that they were forces to be reckoned with.

And it was perhaps that same force that brought me to take absence of my wonderful mine, and stroll to the Cubic Town Center - the center of creations and the heart of Cubic Castles, the place BunnyZilla would surely visit first.

And immediately I was met with the smell of fresh spring, of flowers, love and hope. My ears were blessed with that of bells, innocent hopping and angelic singing. As for my eyes, the sight they beheld was one indescribable, there in front of me, in all his glory, basking in the awe and delight of Qbees at his feet, was none other than BunnyZilla

BunnyZilla Photographs

Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-26
Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-34
Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-38
Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-43

Tell me, were you lucky enough to have been blessed with his presence? To have been graced with his hops? To have obtained one of the many gifts he brought with him from the other side?

Share your BunnyZilla experience!

Comments

• all hail Bunnyzilla (-/\-)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    :O lol Why bunny on March?
  • CircyCircy Member
    Daresx11 said:

:O lol Why bunny on March?

I have strong belief that this is the Administrators way of previewing some excitement for Easter.

If I'm right, than just know that it worked!

My nerves were a bundle of joy hopping from mine to mine and gazing at the glory of what is BunnyZilla. Of all the seasonal events, Easter takes the cake!
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited March 2017
    MORE EASTER EGG HUNTS THIS EASTER

#EasterEggHunt2017

And i wont sell my balloon for 3.5k right after they came out anymore ._.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    yeah, i could finally see it in person instead of just pictures, got 4 easter baskets from it too ^^
  • #EasterEggHunt2017 I seen him and got 15 easter baskets and I shall NEVER sell nor give them away ONLY because BunnyZilla gave me then ;) #WeLoveBunnyZilla
  • I was at baseball practice :( lol
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    So it was real. 0_0

I saw a holla from BunnyZilla but thought it was just some player trolling with having the Ls replaced with uppercase Is.
  • Lucky ;-; I never saw BunnyZilla before

I wonder who he is though, whether he is a CC staff....
  • Umg i gonna found bunnyzilla!! :O xd
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017

Lucky ;-; I never saw BunnyZilla before

Rumors have speculated around the suggestion that he may be hosted by an Administrator.

My strongest guess would be that he is either controlled by Horus or Cosmic Cow himself. But, of course, it's just a guess. =)
  • Gimme some baskets xD

Anyways, Im hyped for easter! I wasnt active last year so I didnt get to join the egg hunt. Hope they bring it back! <3

All hail BunnyZilla!
  • Lucky ;-; I never saw BunnyZilla before

It is a CC Staff, considering he has the commands to spawn items, which speculate it might be an Administrator of CC. Everyones Saying Its ether Horus,SirKew,CosmicCow or Mabz. I agree with that because those are the main Admins, I May Have Forgotten Some. So Yeah, It Is a CC Staff UNLESS Its a real Zilla :O
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Cri I spent all my cubits on Cars
  • Bunnyzilla came... ?
    lucaaa795 said:

I missed it :(
    Screw you timezones ;-;

yeah in my timezone it was already 1 am, so if i didnt have something to do on discord i would have missed it too
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Guys it's not gonna drop items, they do it every year - let the Zilla run around weeks before the event to start hype.

Guys it's not gonna drop items, they do it every year - let the Zilla run around weeks before the event to start hype.

WRONG!!! it dropped many easter baskets, i got 5 of them
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Really? 0_0 now that's a first.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember

Really? 0_0 now that's a first.
    i got 13 ouo

• I got a couple of TINY glimpses at Bunnyzilla. And I want MORE like it! Not for "Holiday" or for "Prizes", but I just want CUTE GIANT QBEES! :D
  • CircyCircy Member

Yes he was gracious enough to explode with Easter Baskets. Of the many he's given, I managed to obtain 23, making my pockets quite heavy! A happy QBee I am now, and I have high hopes he will be returning again.
  • When will Bunnyzilla be back?
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017

When will Bunnyzilla be back?

In previous years, BunnyZilla has always been hopping around the various Overworlds, with gifts and joy trailing not far behind.

And he's done so in the early days of Spring (March, April).

As for what types of gifts he may bring - well it's always random.

Last year he introduced us to Raffle Tokens (2016), and the year before (2015) he brought an assortment of goodies including Boogers and Easter Hats.

This year he brought some Easter Baskets from the previous Easter Pack, so I may make an assumption that he will continue giving out those along with other past Easter Items (Boogers, Hat, Easter Chests?) Or perhaps he'll introduce us to a new item (Farmers Hat, Farmers Clothes, Watering Can?)

-

Either way, we must all keep a weathered eye on the horizon for his return -- as he only comes once a year.
  • Circy said:

Earlier today, we received a Holla from the Lord of the Bunny's and the King of Easter himself, BunnyZilla.

Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-26
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-34
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-38
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-33-43

-

I managed to nab 23 Easter Baskets from his graciousness, before he fell back into his slumber.

However, I am posed with the question of whether he'll be returning this Easter?

What did/do you think of the God of Easter? Have you seen him yet? Spread the word QBees, for he has come to bless us all!

*chants* All Hail BunnyZilla *chants*

He/she most likely won't, I belive the server restart yesterday, was to spawn in the bunnyzillla..But honestly I think it was a test. I belive they test it so if there's a coded glitch they can fix it, Bc people don't wanna a broken bunny XD. But year that's what I think
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    No idea why bunnyzilla came so early.
    It aint easter til april.
    I guess maybe a test.
  • HUWATHUWAT Member

It is a CC Staff, considering he has the commands to spawn items, which speculate it might be an Administrator of CC. Everyones Saying Its ether Horus,SirKew,CosmicCow or Mabz. I agree with that because those are the main Admins, I May Have Forgotten Some. So Yeah, It Is a CC Staff UNLESS Its a real Zilla :O
    It could also be a mod, cause i saw bunniezilla with an Antartica flag, it was definitely MA (Madame Angel), cuz no other mods nor admins use that flag >:-0
    HUWAT said:

It could also be a mod, cause i saw bunniezilla with an Antartica flag, it was definitely MA (Madame Angel), cuz no other mods nor admins use that flag >:-0
    orrrrrrrr its every year a different person xD
  • CircyCircy Member
    I love how aroused everyone is! This Bunny has brought many QBees together today, as we all socialized in the Town Center of Eden, hanging out and sharing laughs.

-

Screenshot_2017-03-05-07-51-00
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-06-55-40
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-06-53-05
  • edited March 2017
    Circy said:

I love how aroused everyone is! This Bunny has brought many QBees together today, as we all socialized in the Town Center of Eden, hanging out and sharing laughs.

-

Screenshot_2017-03-05-07-51-00
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-06-55-40
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-06-53-05

I was there, and it was a joy, even if there was no BunnyZilla (or Cubic Guardian, who would deliver nukes and use /nuke to create instant spontaneous nuke explosions).

Also that first picture puts me in a pose that makes it look like I'm holding hands with @Circy