TANKS!

As an addition to the cars update, tanks should be cars made strictly for PVP.
Tanks can fire 1 shell ever 15 seconds, and one shot any normal cars. You can't use this in a world that doesn't have pvp enabled. Tanks can survive 3 tank shells before exploding, and the driver dies and respawns. Tanks are about half the speed of a normal car.

Brakes & Reverse
Why we have this? Like come on. I drive and do a hard turn and get stuck half handing off the edge of a track, and it's either risk a turn and die, or drive of the edge and die.

Comments

• As an addition to the cars update, tanks should be cars made strictly for PVP.
    Tanks can fire 1 shell ever 15 seconds, and one shot any normal cars. You can't use this in a world that doesn't have pvp enabled. Tanks can survive 3 tank shells before exploding, and the driver dies and respawns. Tanks are about half the speed of a normal car.

Brakes & Reverse
    Why we have this? Like come on. I drive and do a hard turn and get stuck half handing off the edge of a track, and it's either risk a turn and die, or drive of the edge and die.

I love these c; +100
  • +1 to brakes
  • +1000 on brakes orrrr how bout a sharp turn perk?
  • Totally agree about reverse. As for tanks, I'd put that under "Would be cool, but don't count on it."
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited March 2017
    I want tanks bro :<
    I want a tank that shoots qbee bombs :P
  • +10 Tanks are AWESOME >:3